i want to paint my guitar like where you look at it at one angle and its say blue then at a different angle and its green how do i do this? someone said to use a base color then go over it with a semi-transparent color is this right? thanks
You use a flake in the paint. You can buy it in powder form off ebay and you mix it into your paint before spraying it on.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.