Page 1 of 2
i found this joke so funny when i heard it, plus its guitar related so ill post it here

Theres a guy who just bought an acoustic guitar, his friend go to his place and say: Wheres that guitar you told me you just bought?? And the guy say: i threw it to the garbage. The friend say: Why? are you stupid?? He says: No, it wasnt good, it had a big hole in it!

lol
guitar related joke, eh?....

Squier?

No I don't really know. I suck.
Hey I like my dinky little Squier...

No that noise is my 15 watt amp! Damn it! ... mutter mutter
omg
not funny
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Nice!

BC Rich Warlock
Peavey Rage 108 Trans-Tube Practice Amp
Boss ME-50 Multi-Effect Processor
Yamaha PSR-273 Keyboard
More like:

Theres a guy who just bought an electric guitar, his friend go to his place and say: Wheres that guitar you told me you just bought?? And the guy say: i threw it to the garbage. The friend say: Why? are you stupid?? He says: No, it wasnt good, it was a Squire!

ahahahaha......
Last night I played a blank tape at full volume. The mime next door went crazy.

Quote by revan1013
Hey I like my dinky little Squier...

No that noise is my 15 watt amp! Damn it! ... mutter mutter

well that was gay
Alright, a guy walks into a guitar shop, compares all the guitars there so he can buy to learn how to play as a new hobby. He picks out a nice guitar, walks up to the clerk and pays for the guitar. He walks out of the store happy as can be, and lives happily ever after.

It's a thinker, it might take awhile to get.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by fiveironfreshy
More like:

Theres a guy who just bought an electric guitar, his friend go to his place and say: Wheres that guitar you told me you just bought?? And the guy say: i threw it to the garbage. The friend say: Why? are you stupid?? He says: No, it wasnt good, it was a Squire!

ahahahaha......

My joke combiend with the threadstarters.
My friend told me some guitar jokes and some other jokes.

I found some of them to be offensive...but a bit funny.

What does Eric Clapton and Coffee have in common?

A: They suck without Cream.

How do you get a gutiarist to stop playing?

A: Put sheet music in front of him (just a stereotype )
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by Punk_Ninja
Damn you toast1337 you and your gay making sig ¬_¬

ha you read it hahaha
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by Iliemyfaceoff
My turn, my turn!

Eddy Van halen

Post a video of you inventing a new guitar technique that will be used time and time again by many influential bands in the future. Now.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by Haha, Crackhead
Post a video of you inventing a new guitar technique that will be used time and time again by many influential bands in the future. Now.

For the last time, he PIONEERED it. Gawd damn. He did NOT invent it.
I actually like my Squier. Well, pretty much nothing in it is original gear, so I guess you can't really call it a Squier anymore.
Vice President of Stephen Colbert for President campaign, PM Cashewchaching to join

Personal Page
Quote by Haha, Crackhead

better yet, post a video of him inventing a new guitar technique.
Quote by EuroGuitarist
For the last time, he PIONEERED it. Gawd damn. He did NOT invent it.

My mistake. "Pioneer" is actually a better word choice for an action taken. However, he did invent a device to make it easier(if that counts for anything).
Click for charity.

PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by Haha, Crackhead
Post a video of you brutally overusing a guitar technique invented by Emmet Chapman. Do it.

+1
Quote by altronataku
better yet, post a video of him inventing a new guitar technique.

I was thinking along those same lines. But, I decided to mention the influence Eddie's technique had on music.
Click for charity.

PM Calebrocker to join.

Quote by MastaBassist10
+1

Hmm. I had always thought Eddie invented it. At least, that's what I had been informed in several places. However, I checked into it, and you're right. I'd go as far as thanking you, but you were a bit of an ass about it. So, I'll stick to simply acknowledging the fact that you led me to learn something new today.
Click for charity.

PM Calebrocker to join.

Quote by Haha, Crackhead
Hmm. I had always thought Eddie invented it. At least, that's what I had been informed in several places. However, I checked into it, and you're right. I'd go as far as thanking you, but you were a bit of an ass about it. So, I'll stick to simply acknowledging the fact that you led me to learn something new today.

Lol, sorry about comming off as an ass, because I didn't mean to. :snyper:
Quote by MastaBassist10
Lol, sorry about comming off as an ass, because I didn't mean to. :snyper:

Ah. My mistake then. :snyper:
And thanks for the info.
Click for charity.

PM Calebrocker to join.

Quote by Haha, Crackhead

Well arent we touchy. Its a joke man. If you dont like, or in another respect lack a sense of humor, simply dont laugh. Trying to make me look like an asshole isnt really that cool niether is it useful.
Quote by Iliemyfaceoff
Well arent we touchy. Its a joke man. If you dont like, or in another respect lack a sense of humor, simply dont laugh. Trying to make me look like an asshole isnt really that cool niether is it useful.

I did laugh. But, not for the same reason you were expecting me to. And if you can **** with Van Halen, I can **** with you too, right? It's only fair.
Click for charity.

PM Calebrocker to join.

Quote by Soul Power
Alright, a guy walks into a guitar shop, compares all the guitars there so he can buy to learn how to play as a new hobby. He picks out a nice guitar, walks up to the clerk and pays for the guitar. He walks out of the store happy as can be, and lives happily ever after.

It's a thinker, it might take awhile to get.

He... walked out of the store without the guitar? I don't know! I don't get it.
Quote by iamded
He... walked out of the store without the guitar? I don't know! I don't get it.

He wants you to think about it until you realize there's no joke hidden there. He's hoping it'll take a while. You're welcome for saving you some time and agony.
Click for charity.

PM Calebrocker to join.

Quote by Haha, Crackhead
He wants you to think about it until you realize there's no joke hidden there. He's hoping it'll take a while. You're welcome for saving you some time and agony.

I know. I figured, I was trying to humour him.
I'm quite the fan of anti-humour, black humour, nonsense jokes and meta-jokes.
Last edited by iamded at Jan 13, 2007,
Quote by Haha, Crackhead

I got it.

Did you really need to say that?
Quote by archangels666

I got it.

Did you really need to say that?

I knew someone would say this. So, you'll have to prove it by explaining.
Click for charity.

PM Calebrocker to join.

Quote by Haha, Crackhead
I did laugh. But, not for the same reason you were expecting me to. And if you can **** with Van Halen, I can **** with you too, right? It's only fair.

Aye but I didnt **** with you. Maybe a band you like but not you directly, as you did with me. Though I guess it really doesnt matter either way you look at it. It's not that big of a deal.
I dont see why you all make fun of squier. Ya they are cheap, but the video of the asian kid rocking the shit out of the hello kiddy model should prove you wrong. Mabye its just you guys that suck, not the guitar.
Quote by fiveironfreshy
More like:

ahahahaha......

You probably havent even played a squire your just bashing it too fit in........ i havent played them either but i wont bash them.
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
Page 1 of 2