Terran
27 32%
Protoss
33 39%
Zerg
25 29%
Voters: 85.
Page 1 of 2
Ok this may have been done before........but i dont care, i am looking for alternate strategies for the Zerg. I cant do a zerg rush, nor do i want to, so how can i win using zerg (against the computer).
Starcraft is the greatest. Never bash Starcraft.

Look at sig

Just build mass hydras and you'll win. It's easy man.
Quote by eflex21
you should try finding something better to do with your time

What can be better than Starcraft?
Quote by eflex21
you should try finding something better to do with your time

That's why he's on an internet forum.

I played Starcraft once....never got into it, those RTS's are for the thinkers.
yo.

I BELIEVE
havent played in a few years, but always use zerg or protoss. If you want to fight speed, go with zerg. They're fast, and you can make them really strong really fast
What do you mean can't build hydras fast enough? Build lots of sunkens and take whatever time you may need if that's necessary. Shouldn't be though.
Starcraft is the worst game I've ever played.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Quote by Gman400
Starcraft is the worst game I've ever played.

But you're a nazi.
Go play battlefield with the nazis?
Quote by Quantonyne
i always go with Protoss and build a shit load of Carriers and pwn. 24 fully upgraded carriers coming at you is a scary thing.

the thing people dont realize is that carriers arent that good. Just focus on one at a time and they're nothing
why isn't white an option in the poll? the zergs suck dude, use tehran.
School children washing cars for charity, is there anything more arousing?
Quote by Zar Mulix
the thing people dont realize is that carriers arent that good. Just focus on one at a time and they're nothing

Cloaked wraiths > Carriers. But It'll take alot of something to actually kill carriers, if you got 10-12 of em.

Quote by Vedder
why isn't white an option in the poll? the zergs suck dude, use tehran.

White? Don't be rascist... White isnt = human...If that's what you thought.
Win using zerg against the computer?
LOL
Dude, just get a couple of Ultras and Lings with some Defilers. Dark swarm the place and watch the massacre occur.

Quote by Zar Mulix

12 hydras under a dark swarm>Carriers.

Zerg FTW
Protoss comes in second for me.
well i never send anything less then 12 carriers.....usually i go for 24 but that takes a lot of time and minerals.

i am getting tired of protoss and i can never win with the zerg so all i got so far is hydralisks.
Quote by Quantonyne
well i never send anything less then 12 carriers.....usually i go for 24 but that takes a lot of time and minerals.

i am getting tired of protoss and i can never win with the zerg so all i got so far is hydralisks.

Defilers, ultras and lings?

Mutas, guardians?

Hydras?

Lurkers?

Infested terrans?

It's really not that hard
Just build lots of ANYTHING. Sheer numbers get you through. To the people who came into this thread JUST to insult Starcraft (which I love), surely you are the sad ones.

I can never use the protoss well myself....Just something about the way they work....
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
if you don't want to rush with the lings, build a bunch at the start just to keep you alive, and make sure you build a bunch of hatcheries.
Quote by Quantonyne

What's your build order?

Quote by Quantonyne
ok thanks everyone......maybe i play starcraft a little too much.

Probably not as much as me.
Quote by Quantonyne
ok thanks everyone......maybe i play starcraft a little too much.

If you can't beat a comp with Z you play to little really. Or maybe you just suck.... sorry
lings with upgraded everything (speed, adrenaline, armor,etc) supported by hydras and covered by defilers (dark swarm) can pretty much take anything out. If you can manage to covertly wipe out an area in their base but far away enough for them not to see it (distract them with attacks and raids, build on thier land. The creep ownt allow for thyem to expand, and you can use a nydus canal to harrass them.

Wow, I cant believe I remember this. It's been so many years, I would start again but I probably suck now.
Quote by paintITblack39
Correction:
Starcraft is for Asians

No, starcraft is for the virgin population of the country.
make tonnes of overlords and hydras and drop em into someones base. and they wont be able to see your hydras even though theyll still die and you cant see but its fun
dude, all the races have practically equal strengths and weaknesses.

Terran; surplus technology (lockdown, shockwave, siege tanks, etc.), but not very good units to mass with quickly.

Zerg; strength in numbers, but not very strong.

Protoss; stronger units so there is no strong need to mass, but hella expensive.

I always go with the Protoss and I always play on this maps that are rigged to give you money faster. I also always lose.
I used to be able to get 70 marines in 3 minutes. I'd pwn the n00bs with my terran rushing skillzzz. Those were the good old days. God, me and that game have some memories...
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Quote by MuffinMan
I used to be able to get 70 marines in 3 minutes. I'd pwn the n00bs with my terran rushing skillzzz. Those were the good old days. God, me and that game have some memories...

Hahaha god your to easy hahaha.

I really hope you use that as an opening line for girls, I bet you get laid like crazy with that one...
Anyone seen photos of the 3d starcraft port?

http://www.blizzplanet.com/content/560/

sooo cool.
Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray > Digitech BP200 > Gallien Krueger 400RBIII/115

Co-President of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Incubus_Science to join.

Quote by crazypeanutman

damn yertle, you got some groove
Quote by Fukd
Hahaha god your to easy hahaha.

I really hope you use that as an opening line for girls, I bet you get laid like crazy with that one...

Damn straight!
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
dude i used to be Toss all the way.

but then recently i found a new game that PWNs starcraft. Warhammer 40k. its insane,
Zerg are my fave race, no competition. The ability to be able to mass produce units quicker than any other race is just such a bonus, plus they've got Defilers, which are secretly one of the best units in the game.

Tactics = Either mass Hydralisk or mass Mutalisk. Thats pretty much it. Ultralisks are too big and not worth the money, zerglings are great when fully upgraded, but only when used combined with other units. Guardians are very good, but easily thwarted.

Hydras and Mutas all the way!
Quote by MuffinMan

rofl, money map?? noob just kidding, but people should really play standard instead takes more skill
Failure is a far greater teacher than success.
Unified

Gear:
Schecter C-1
Peavey Classic 30
Roland Cube 30
DD-3
Ibanez WD-7
Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive
Quote by Zar Mulix

yeah but when you have a whole hotkeyed group they can pwn
Page 1 of 2