I've been finding whenever i try to bid on that "must have" effect pedal i lose. I usually put my bid in at around 15 seconds left and when i refresh the page it says "you are the highest bidder" with around 3 seconds left. When i refresh again it says "you have been outbid". This makes me mad . My friend told me about auction sniper and i downloaded it, but im alittle skeptical about putting in all my account information. Has anybody had success with these types of programs.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Well, when I'm fapping, I sometimes look at my left hand and wonder what could have been ....
What does it do?
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
I can snipe on ebay without a program...

EDIT:
Quote by Izz
hm...

Damn. There are to many people named Jmag, Jdawg, Jmack and such I can't keep track of you guys...

I see the confussion...
i know exactly how you feel... i hate those bitches... but its like this thing where you can bid on items in like negative milliseconds...
brizzah
My dad uses one of them and has had no problem with it. I forget what it's called but it's completely safe.
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
You don't need to bid last minute to win. You put in your maximum bid and if somebody bids under that you are still the high bidder, but the price goes up to his max bid. Read up on how ebay does it, it has nothing to do with speed, the item goes to the highest payer.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Yeah doesnt it work that if you say put in a bid of £15 on something thats listed at £5, it shows £5.01 and then if someone bids £10 you'll have a bid of £10 on it still?
im a ebay sniper(goes up to main ebay building with a pellet gun and shoots it once and runs)
Quote by westo
My dad uses one of them and has had no problem with it. I forget what it's called but it's completely safe.

same

its pretty cool

Sniped my new bass
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Quote by Woogles
same

its pretty cool

Sniped my new bass

You shot your bass?! Why would you do that?! What did it ever do to you?!

But seriously though, I've never been on eBay before. The only online sales thing I've been on is trademe which is for NZ and Australia, and I've only ever sold things on it.
I wonder what would happened if everyone used an eBay sniper...probably a nuclear holocaust because Kim Jong Il didn't get his collectable twinkie tin that some fat guy from Kansas outbid him for using an eBay sniper.
Quote by Muphin
You don't need to bid last minute to win. You put in your maximum bid and if somebody bids under that you are still the high bidder, but the price goes up to his max bid. Read up on how ebay does it, it has nothing to do with speed, the item goes to the highest payer.

Yeah, but often times, people are willing to bid higher if they think they're going to lose.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
Quote by staticoverdub
http://www.auctionsniper.com/?how=cutsmarked

there you go. that last part is my username. it's just telling the site that I referred you, thus giving me three free snipes, along with your three. i love it.

Coheed fan?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by staticoverdub
back in the day.

Yeah, I figured from the user name you posted.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
they're just not the same.. i was excited after i heard welcome home, which was the first single. but boy, did they let me down with the rest of the garbage on the new disc. anyway, as to not make this too off topic, i use that auction sniper all the time, even if i'm around to bid. it's a sure thing and I highly recommend it. P.S. if someone was bidding on a holy grail this afternoon, i'm sorry for stealing it at the last second.
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight
Quote by guitarfan93
I've been finding whenever i try to bid on that "must have" effect pedal i lose. I usually put my bid in at around 15 seconds left and when i refresh the page it says "you are the highest bidder" with around 3 seconds left. When i refresh again it says "you have been outbid". This makes me mad . My friend told me about auction sniper and i downloaded it, but im alittle skeptical about putting in all my account information. Has anybody had success with these types of programs.

Yeah, they work really well. I use one that doesn't even need downloading. It's just a website and every item I've bid on using it, I've won.
Quote by primusucks
"i am so proud that by chance i am living in a place that during a territorial divide it got the largest mass of land."

hey texas, nobody cares.
wow i didn't know ebay bidding was so competitive
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Just bid the max you would pay, if someone outbids you, no big deal! You wouldn't have bought it for that anyway.
Quote by myself101

You don't know anything.
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by JDawg
I can snipe on ebay without a program...

EDIT:

I see the confussion...

I say shoot everyone but the original
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by staticoverdub
http://www.auctionsniper.com/?how=cutsmarked

there you go. that last part is my username. it's just telling the site that I referred you, thus giving me three free snipes, along with your three. i love it.

hey im using that one.....it says the lead time recommended is 5 secs before closing the auction. what happens if i put 2 o 3 secs before closing?...will it work?
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
One can no longer snipe Ebay, thanks to Autobid.

Don't make me have to go into another long in depth rant about why this is so.
what's autobid? plz explain.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Quote by vlp_dope
what's autobid? plz explain.

You set a maximum amount, and it will outbid anyone who outbids you, up to that amount.
cool, i just checked on google and there's a lot of those sites. which one do u recommend?

My profile
bump.....

plz the auction ends in an hour!

My profile
It's ebays autobid system, not some really fast person, it means that if someone puts in a maximum bid of £100 while it's at £70, and the minimum raise is a pound, their bid will be £71. Then when someone else bids £72, ebay automatically raises your bid to £73, and will continue to do so until £100. You fail at ebay.
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
I always think of of what my max bid would be then bid 5% more. If I wait i know I would wind up bidding more tha I want to spend anyway...Ya know.
Seriously, I'm in the band.
Quote by Nightmare_xxx
It's ebays autobid system, not some really fast person, it means that if someone puts in a maximum bid of £100 while it's at £70, and the minimum raise is a pound, their bid will be £71. Then when someone else bids £72, ebay automatically raises your bid to £73, and will continue to do so until £100. You fail at ebay.

Exactly, there really is no point in sniping. If someone beats you in the last seconds it is because you didn't put in a high amount of money willing to pay, and they got it by a penny, dollar, what have it more than you.
OH NOES! My sig is gone.
eBay sniping is like Battlefield 2 Sniping. Easy without lag, always great when you win.

PSN ID: ArranP
Quote by myself101

That's kind of the whole point, you know
Quote by Borkov
I wonder what would happened if everyone used an eBay sniper...probably a nuclear holocaust because Kim Jong Il didn't get his collectable twinkie tin that some fat guy from Kansas outbid him for using an eBay sniper.

Sigged!