Poll Options
View poll results: who would win
Spiderman
34 61%
The Punisher
22 39%
Voters: 56.
Page 1 of 2
Aight check it, who would win in a no holds barred fight the punisher or spiderman.

i say the punisher becasue spiderman couldn't bring himself to kill the punisher but the punisher wouldn't hesitate to kill spiderman

if you respond place your reason

ps. don't respond if your gonna flame me, ok it's just not cool
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
Spiderman has got like webs man.... can't beat webs havent you watched the movies?
Cannibal Corpse

Quote by THE JEWISH AFRO
Good Golly Gosh!

nice sig...
Spiderman > Punisher.

Although I like punisher's style...

Webs > guns. Sorry.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by gangsta4life
Spiderman has got like webs man.... can't beat webs havent you watched the movies?

i have watched the movies but have you ever read the punisher comic book, he;d just set spiderman's webs on fire and then spidermans wrists would be badly burnt
I shot JR

Batman.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by Drmckool
i have watched the movies but have you ever read the punisher comic book, he;d just set spiderman's webs on fire and then spidermans wrists would be badly burnt

It's like Elementary all over again.

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by Drmckool

Spiderman could web him from the top of a building, let go of the web way before the flames could touch him.

This thread could get heated.
yo.

I BELIEVE
spiderman would climb a bulidling, grab the punisher with his webs, and throw him a couple thousand yeard, resulting in spiderman being the victor.
but the truth of the matter is Steven Seagall would take both of them at the same time. and all the x-men too.
Nerdo-sez-bo wrote:

Bon Jovi can just **** off really.

Life is one big question when your starin at the clock
And the answers always waiting at the liquor store, 40 oz to Freedom
Last edited by LynchMobster at Jan 13, 2007,
i agree man the punisher would pump spideys guts fulla lead. although spidey is more well known, i aint stickin up for him. punisher would own him easily
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Quote by Quantonyne
well the punisher has guns...i dont think spiderman could stop a bullet to his head

Spidersense = Super ninjitsu bullet dodging. Web to the eyes = blinded Punisher. Although Punisher kicks ass, Spiderman could beat him. Havn't you seen the Spiderman vs Punisher movie. Oh wait, that was Spiderman vs Daredevil. Never mind.
Quote by Drmckool
i say the punisher becasue spiderman couldn't bring himself to kill the punisher but the punisher wouldn't hesitate to kill spiderman

Wrong. The Punisher almost shot Spider-Man once, but he hesitated, Spidey's spider sense went off and he pulled the gun out of Punisher's hands from hundreds of feet away. The Punisher may be awesome, but, face it. He's not an official superhero. And Spidey's dodged plenty of bullets before.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by iamded
Spidersense = Super ninjitsu bullet dodging. Web to the eyes = blinded Punisher. Although Punisher kicks ass, Spiderman could beat him. Havn't you seen the Spiderman vs Punisher movie. Oh wait, that was Spiderman vs Daredevil. Never mind.

Daredevil can still kick Spidermans ass though, and Daredevil gets his ass handed to him on a regular basis from The Punisher.
straight up punisher.. simply cos the movies pwn spiderman's.. yea, i said pwns
Quote by your mom
wow.. ggmIdas is so good in bed
Quote by your dad
basically, ggmIdas can pleasure the ladies better than me.. and he could totally kick my ass
Venom Pwns Spiderman!
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Quote by Woogles
Venom Pwns Spiderman!

Umm...when? Spidey kicks his ass every time. And Venom is 2 brain cells above mentally retarded.
Click for charity.

PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
You just got punished!
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
A bit off-topic, but anybody remember the original theatrical preview for the first Spider-Man movie? The bank robbers' helicopter got suck in the web. I was really disappointed when they didn't put that in the movie.
Click for charity.

PM Calebrocker to join.

Quote by AdayTripper
Daredevil can still kick Spidermans ass though, and Daredevil gets his ass handed to him on a regular basis from The Punisher.

Dude, daredevil's blind! I wouldn't shoot a blind guy. Still, Wolverine pwns them all. He gots an indestructible skeleton, can heal, and ****ing claws. No headshots, bullet wouldn't go through his skull. HA! I been playing too much Marvel Ultimate Alliance. Captain America is a shit.
Quote by Haha, Crackhead
A bit off-topic, but anybody remember the original theatrical preview for the first Spider-Man movie? The bank robbers' helicopter got suck in the web. I was really disappointed when they didn't put that in the movie.

Kiddies might have gone and slapped semen on some RPG's and aimed them at the Air Force base.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
Kiddies might have gone and slapped semen on some RPG's and aimed them at the Air Force base.

Good point. I'd have joined them.
Click for charity.

PM Calebrocker to join.

Quote by iamded
Dude, daredevil's blind! I wouldn't shoot a blind guy. Still, Wolverine pwns them all. He gots an indestructible skeleton, can heal, and ****ing claws. No headshots, bullet wouldn't go through his skull. HA! I been playing too much Marvel Ultimate Alliance. Captain America is a shit.

so have i (the ultiamte alliance)

but slightly off topic iron man could own any superhero and if wolverine gave him trouble he would melt his exo-skeleton

though i think the punisher would definitely take down wolverine at least for a bit. the punisher would skin wolverine, so what if he can't take down the skeleton he'd take down everything else, or even better put a magnate next to wolverine
I shot JR

Quote by goobs
the punisher. only cause his sheer masculinity could rip spidermans tiny scrotum in half from 100 yards.

People, please stop associating Peter Parker with Tobey Maguire. The real(real being used loosely) Peter Parker is just as muscular as Frank Castle. And Spider-Man has superhuman strength added onto that muscle.
Click for charity.

PM Calebrocker to join.

this is a never ending war of who would win. so i say spider man just cuz the punisher is gay with no powers.
Quote by Haha, Crackhead
People, please stop associating Peter Parker with Tobey Maguire. The real(real being used loosely) Peter Parker is just as muscular as Frank Castle. And Spider-Man has superhuman strength added onto that muscle.

he also has a family something frank castle does not. catle would go straight for his everyone he loved if he couldn't get spiderman. then he'd set a giant trap
I shot JR

Quote by goobs
the punisher. only cause his sheer masculinity could rip spidermans tiny scrotum in half from 100 yards.

I agree. Punisher, FTW.

Theres a Gladstone in Australia? Well I'll be fucked by a goat. I live in Gladstone, Michigan. I'm sure your Gladstone is cooler than mine tho....
Quote by iamded

You watch Naruto, don't you?

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by Drmckool
he also has a family something frank castle does not. catle would go straight for his everyone he loved if he couldn't get spiderman. then he'd set a giant trap

You're thinking of the movie. So my response will be based on the Spider-Man movie. The Green Goblin already tried that, and it didn't work. Also, The Punisher doesn't work like that. The people he got killed in the movie weren't good people. Spidey's friends and family are good people. It would be against his morals to hurt them, movie or not.
Click for charity.

PM Calebrocker to join.

Quote by Darkrunner
I agree. Punisher, FTW.

Theres a Gladstone in Australia? Well I'll be fucked by a goat. I live in Gladstone, Michigan. I'm sure your Gladstone is cooler than mine tho....

hell yea theres 3 of the bastards. i happen to live in the industrial one. woot for coal dust and noxious emissions! but we dont hav ne goats to ****. i spose u could call that a good point really. its not all bad.
Quote by Haha, Crackhead
Wrong. The Punisher almost shot Spider-Man once, but he hesitated, Spidey's spider sense went off and he pulled the gun out of Punisher's hands from hundreds of feet away. The Punisher may be awesome, but, face it. He's not an official superhero. And Spidey's dodged plenty of bullets before.

He dodged the bullets because the guys suck at aiming. The Punisher however would bend a coockie tray and when he shot spiderman would have thought that he missed but the bullet would hit the pan and ricache back at spiderman.

The Punisher is without a doght the coolest dude.
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
punisher...anybody who says other wise is kidding themselves. Punisher has got to be the greatest "superhero". i use that term loosely [very] when talking of punisher...because in all reality...he dosent need any genetic mutations, or super strengths to beat you down...no he's just a badass who will **** you up reagardless...and thats without weaponary
Quote by rock_and_blues
punisher...anybody who says other wise is kidding themselves. Punisher has got to be the greatest "superhero". i use that term loosely [very] when talking of punisher...because in all reality...he dosent need any genetic mutations, or super strengths to beat you down...no he's just a badass who will **** you up reagardless...and thats without weaponary

batman is better
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by Shredder Guitar
i agree man the punisher would pump spideys guts fulla lead. although spidey is more well known, i aint stickin up for him. punisher would own him easily

Spider sense > bullets

Spider-man can easily dodge bullets with a few acrobatic maneuvers simply by following his spider sense. Not to mention, his webs could quickly disarm the Punisher. A brief look at Ultimate Spider-man issue #60 demonstrates this point, where Spider-man prevents the Punisher from killing a bank robber, hanging them both from a nearby streetlight.
No animals were harmed in order to bring you the above post. However, several photons were greatly inconvenienced.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD
Last edited by Quintessence153 at Jan 13, 2007,
Page 1 of 2