Page 1 of 2
That's right kids, Constantine can shred.

Anyways; Well, he's no Vai, but he's pretty cool.
Quote by Vornik
There's nothing illogical about slavery.
Wait that ****ing is gus G isnt it.....ahhh I think I made myself look like a major jackass
Eh, that's mediocre wankage.

This is in the wrong forum.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Constantine
That's right kids, Constantine can shred.

you're amazing

:P

anyways, that was horrible.
he has the same washburn and picking and vibrato technique are identical to gus'

plus they stand in the same stances lol........

....yes Im a firewind fan
Quote by tommyt
really talented. and really boring

oh well

nope, he's just boring.

if he truly was musically talented, he wouldn't be boring to begin with.
I saw Firewind live. I was incredibly underwhelmed.

Quote by altronataku
nope, he's just boring.

stfu, I own you.

You couldn't play like me if you tried.
Quote by Vornik
Quote by Constantine
stfu, I own you.

You couldn't play like me if you tried.

bitch you sux.

guitar off!!!!

*cheesy dramatic explosion sounds*
lol stay on track...Im trying to uncover who this guy is.....the camera angles are also similar to the ones in the I am the anger video....same director?
Quote by altronataku
nope, he's just boring.

nope, being musically talented and being a talented guitarist are 2 different things imho, you could spend 12 hours a day practicing guitar, untill you were the fastest player ever, and still have all the musical ability of a tone deaf kangaroo
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by Smokey Amp
Eh, that's mediocre wankage.

This is in the wrong forum.

It's not wankage.

Why does everyone dismiss ANY ****ING SHREDDING as mediocre wank bullshit that anyone can pull off given enough time?

This guy has melody in his shredding. Wank, as far as I know, is a term to describe something that has very little melody if any at all.
Quote by Archaon
It's not wankage.

Why does everyone dismiss ANY ****ING SHREDDING as mediocre wank bullshit that anyone can pull off given enough time?

melody/melodic != interesting music.
Quote by tommyt
nope, being musically talented and being a talented guitarist are 2 different things imho, you could spend 12 hours a day practicing guitar, untill you were the fastest player ever, and still have all the musical ability of a tone deaf kangaroo

imo, being a talented guitarist means you have control over what you play. anyone with a decent sense of music will know when and when not to do things. inane players like this one may be fast, but they have no control over the actual notes they play. rather, they are enslaved by their instruments and hence why they sound boring.
Quote by Archaon
It's not wankage.

This guy has melody in his shredding. Wank, as far as I know, is a term to describe something that has very little melody if any at all.

It is wankage. It's just arpeggio shapes constantly repeated and mediocre 4-note combinations. I'm not ignorant towards shred guitar, I live for shred guitar.

This video, however, was not inspiring or interesting at all.

Compared to me, he's a great player(technically). But, it's boring as hell, and I don't like it. Sorry Constantine.
Quote by altronataku
imo, being a talented guitarist means you have control over what you play. anyone with a decent sense of music will know when and when not to do things. inane players like this one may be fast, but they have no control over the actual notes they play. rather, they are enslaved by their instruments and hence why they sound boring.

true, perhaps proficient would be a better word, ofc its possible that this guy just has no imagination
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22

Quote by daeqwon10000
Quote by altronataku

Word. Knowing when not to play is the most important aspect of playing.
Quote by OMGIZZLEZ
has no one else foudn the camera angles hilarious ?
I did lol....lol at 2:28, hes trying to look cool

but no1 here is ****ing paying attention to me...if u wanna discuss shred and melody go make ur own thread...I wanna find out who the ****er is
Quote by tommyt
true, perhaps proficient would be a better word, ofc its possible that this guy just has no imagination

he's mechanically proficient. that's not going to get anyone anywhere in music.
Quote by Canada911
I did lol....lol at 2:28, hes trying to look cool

but no1 here is ****ing paying attention to me...if u wanna discuss shred and melody go make ur own thread...I wanna find out who the ****er is

good, cause the mentally retarded camera angles are the only good thing about this ****ing retarded 'music video'
UNFORGIVEABLE
Quote by altronataku
he's mechanically proficient. that's not going to get anyone anywhere in music.

true enough

like smokey amp said he isnt inspiring, and i cant say this is true of all shred, im spurred on everytime i hear or see paul gilbert play, same for jason becker
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22

Quote by daeqwon10000
Quote by altronataku
wow that is so bad that by not playing guitar and ultimately not making such horrible noise and remainng neutral, i win.

simplified explaination:

constantine: -1
altronataku: 0

LOL.

I learnt that solo for the purpose of showing everyone at my school that Dragonforce aren't THAT technically proficient, and that they're not gods.

But No, I agree, you would win if I were to play that in a guitar duel.
Quote by Vornik
Quote by OMGIZZLEZ
anyone else think that herman li looks slighty like that horrid ugly ass asian from Grey's Anatomy?

hahahaha

though plz god dont bring dragonforce into this plz I just wanna find out if that ****er is gus g with short hair....for my own amusement
I thought his melody was pretty cool, but repetative.

He over did it with the arpeggios. He made my feet tap, so it was cool to me.

Here is his myspace. http://www.myspace.com/constantine3000
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Constantine
LOL.

I learnt that solo for the purpose of showing everyone at my school that Dragonforce aren't THAT technically proficient, and that they're not gods.

i thought this thread was about you when i saw it

now im dissapointed
UNFORGIVEABLE
Quote by Constantine
LOL.

lol

gg

Page 1 of 2