this is by far the gayest attempt at recording yourself play halo 2 and argue about how close the camera is ive ever seen.

im sure you like it though.
UNFORGIVEABLE
Quote by Rambo-Conny
BOO! GET OFF THE STAGE!

exactly , the only thing this video did for me was make me thirsty, cause one kid was drinking pop.

and why the **** do you have two xbox 360s??

HELLO! you can have a guest on the same xbox 360 for xbox live.

either you dont know that or your mentally retarded.
UNFORGIVEABLE
when you said Mike TV i thought you meant the guy from charlie and the chocolate factory

now that would of been interesting
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by myself101
when you said Mike TV i thought you meant the guy from charlie and the chocolate factory

now that would of been interesting

yeah, its funny how hes probably recording mroe videos right now and when he comes back to see the response he'll realize how ****ing stupid he is.
UNFORGIVEABLE
Quote by OMGIZZLEZ
yeah, its funny how hes probably recording mroe videos right now and when he comes back to see the response he'll realize how ****ing stupid he is.

lol. I'm just doing this for fun. You don't have to like it. And why would we want to play on the same tv? We aren't poor. We both have our own xbox so why wouldn't we use them?
Uhhh....really? Are you serious?

Do you think people are actually sad enough to watch your pathetic lives? Mabye if you were giving a girl a dirty snachez Id watch but come on, you and your boy toy playing halo? Unless the next "episode" is you two playing soggy muffin while watching your parents sex tape I wouldnt plan on people watching.
^

^^Yeah, because you must be poor if you only have one TV.

I love the bashing here. Keep it coming.
Call me Steve. All the cool kids are doin it.
Quote by crazynickman

Step One: Wake up in the LATE AFTERNOON
Step Two: Roll around in garbage and lyrical genius
Instant Bob Dylan.
yeah this kid is ****ing stupid.

and i love how he acts like he dosnt care were all insulting him.

oh and btw, YOU CAN BOTH SIGN ONTO YOUR OWN XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT ON THE SAME SYSTEM!
ohe and yeah, were rich kids with 2 tvs RIGHT MOTHER****ING NEXT TO EACHOTHER so why use one?
UNFORGIVEABLE