you should have looked
cause really, all of the songs sounded horrible
they were hitting the wrong strings
and had wrong timing
and the drums just sound like crap
but kudos for ripping off a much better band!
i agree with whats already been said. it just doesnt sound good. if i didnt see the title sometimes i wouldt have known it was that song. get better tones on the guitar, tune it, and actually learn the songs and stay in time
Somebody give me a shotgun now!!! This is so bad! Who can't play blink songs???!!! -25/10
the part right after the bass solo doesnt sound like music at all, it made me laugh when i heard it
yeah guys i would recommend just listing to the songs more, learn them fully, and then practice ALOT and work on your timing, and tone and definitely tune that mo'fo'er! Pretty much all you can do is work at it and you guys will get tighter and better with time. belive me, a lot of people start off with bad timing when they first start playing with a band, it'll come, just practice a lot and work at it. but don't take yourselves to seriously until you know you got it cause thats when people start hatin
Old king cole was a merry old soul, a merry old soul was he.
He called for his pipe, and he called for his bowl( ****ing stoner)
and he called information for numbers he could have easily looked up in the phone book.
GOOD GOD your horrible. Your the reason why when i say i play guitar (being 15) people think i suck before they've heard me. Becuase of dumbass's like you who pick the guitar up and play a little and then ****ing walk around saying "OH LOOK AT ME I PLAY GUITAR I CAN PLAY BLINK" just stop, im not usually such an asshole but jesus christ
even if you did hit it spot on, it would have sucked

because blink 182 is a terrible band
My gear:
Spector Legend Classic (4 str)
Ampeg BA115
Korg AX3000B Modeling Processor

O _0
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member of the "Shoop da Whoop" club. PM C.C. Deville to join
Quote by BlinK-Kid182
http://www.purevolume.com/artificial_flavoring

It was like the third time weve ever played sometimes and time and we didnt look to see how many times to play each thing in time

How many times must you say time in one sentence!!
electro music alliance

Moon of The Mighty Boosh Appreciation Society PM *Juno* to join!

Quote by The 6th String
I learned to dance by watching amputees have seizures...
Last edited by lucid_strat at Feb 3, 2007,