i've recently found a lefty triple neck (12,7,6) electric guitar by the brand Tennessee. can anyone tell me if this brand is legit or if its just a rip off? all replys are greatly appreciated
The Big Three

RR1 Rhoads, Dean FBD Dimbag Tribute ML (check), Ibanez Bad Horsie JEM

"blacker than the blackest black...times infinity."

"so get your ass checked out before its to late, turkeys!"
Isn't Tennessee something like Ion guitars, or First Act? (In other words, a rip off)
idk, thats why i'm wondering. the guy whos selling it has gotten mostly great reviews. anyway heres the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-TRIPLE-NECK-LEFT-HANDED-GUITAR-12-7-6_W0QQitemZ190068813169QQihZ009QQcategoryZ2384QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem
The Big Three

you should buy that. just cos you know that none of your mates will have one. its stupid and pointless, but it owns.
lol yeah i'm thinking about it. i mean worst come to worst, i could swich out the pups and it'd be better. but at shows it'd only be my back up. my dean FBD Dimbag Tribute ML is my main one.
The Big Three

It Doesn't say what the guitar itself is made out of...
That usually means plywood.
Plywood means bad news for tone...
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
good catch there Strikealonx i sent him an email asking about it
The Big Three

what the hell would you ever need a triple neck guitar for??
Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
It's hard to tell from the pictures, but it looks like there's some sort of carve on the body, but it may just be the reflections from a light. If there is actually a carve, then there's no way in hell it's plywood. It's got to be a solid chunk of wood, or atleast a 5 piece body.
'Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose despondency and laziness make them give it up as unattainable.'
a couple of songs we would like to make require me to play a seven string since our lead guitarist must do the melody over it. this would be ok because he has one, but i'm a lefty and he's not. this is the only lefty multiple neck guitar i've ever found thats not over 1000.
The Big Three

Quote by AlGeeEater
It's hard to tell from the pictures, but it looks like there's some sort of carve on the body, but it may just be the reflections from a light. If there is actually a carve, then there's no way in hell it's plywood. It's got to be a solid chunk of wood, or atleast a 5 piece body.

Its not a carve as far as I can tell..
but it is a bevel for sure..

how's that work out?
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
Quote by ScreaminBlues25

Exactly. Youre arent Steve Vai or anything here. That thing is so heavy too.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
i'm not trying to be Vai. i will never be Vai. but the fact that some songs the band is trying to put together requires a 7 string and maybe a 12 string later on is one reason i like it. another is the price. a lefty double neck is hard to find for less than 1000, let alone a triple neck. its not that i'm trying to be some guitar god, its that i want to be able to have more options that a regular 6 string can't give.
The Big Three

Hahahaha. A triple neck, that's nothing. You gotta be like Rick Nielsen of Cheap Trick and get the 5 necked Hamer lol. Oh btw, that seller has more (at least 4) more multiple necked guitars (2-3 necks) at the bottom of his page.
lol, now that is overkill. yeah i saw that. i guess his place specializes in more exotic guitars.
The Big Three

Quote by ScreaminBlues25

They're backups, incase you shred so hard that the neck explodes.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
my mistake^
Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
Quote by 4# 5b (Tritone)
idk, thats why i'm wondering. the guy whos selling it has gotten mostly great reviews. anyway heres the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-TRIPLE-NECK-LEFT-HANDED-GUITAR-12-7-6_W0QQitemZ190068813169QQihZ009QQcategoryZ2384QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

imagine the size of that case

how would you carry that

and no, dont get unknown brand guitars, you're never really sure of the quality you'll get.
LOL @ the 3 neck bass - the most pointless thing I've ever seen! Well that and 'Lil Chris' "rock" career
Dave Mustain has wrote some of the most amazing solos...
That he can't actually play!
And I thought my guitar was over the top. I want a triple neck now

EDIT: Pfft, mines still got three times as many switches!
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
Quote by zRoCkIsAdDiCtIn
imagine the size of that case

how would you carry that

and no, dont get unknown brand guitars, you're never really sure of the quality you'll get.

lol guess i'd have to put like backpack straps on it
The Big Three