Quote by OsirisProtocol
ebay?

Was there a point to that?

He came here to look for a body or guitar, not ebay.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
^oooohhhhhhhh!!!!! burn......
GEAR
- Epi Les Paul Custom (emma)
- Orange Tiny Terror
- 2x12 w/greenbacks
-MXR ZW-44 Overdrivel
- MXR Phase 90
- EB Volume JR.
- Boss DD-3
i have a white sg body...
Guitars
Fender Telecaster 72 deluxe reissue
BCRich Neckthru mockingbird w/ floyd
Franken Strat, that i built
Amp
Crate V50 5212
Drums
Mapex Pro M classic Sabian AA/Paiste 2002 cymbals Iron Cobra
Quote by igotabcrich32
Was there a point to that?

He came here to look for a body or guitar, not ebay.

Ignorance is bliss isn't it? But ebay is a suggestion to where he could look genius.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Member #2 of the Coheed and Cambria fanclub, PM dementedpuppy to join.
well darn a have a black strat body with red outline. would have sold it for 40
My Rig:

Schecter Omen 6
DOD American Metal
Vox AD30VT
I have a smaller guitar strat style body all sanded and ready for paint, I even have a 21 fret neck w/ quilted maple (a wee bit ditry) and some strat hardware. let me know
Fender Showmaster
76 Epiphone Riviera
SX LTD2
Ibanez Rg 7421 w/ Breed's
Line 6 Flextone 3
Presonus Firebox
Studio Projects B1 Condensor
M-Audio Studiopro 3 Desktop Monitors
Macbook 2.1 Ghz w/ 4gb Ram
Logic Express
Garage Band
In a classifieds forum, people are looking to buy and sell -- not get suggestions as to where they can buy and sell stuff. They could easily ask "anyone know where I can find <music gear> for sale?" But that would be a silly question in a forum dedicated to that very activity. And on top of that, odds are overwhelmingly good that anyone posting a message here already knows about eBay, and already knows that they could probably find the gear they are looking for on eBay. But those same people might decide to come here specifically because they don't want to deal with the type of exchanges that occur on eBay -- namely, auctions. So, in addition to being non-responsive to the threadstarter's question, suggesting eBay is a bit pointless.

And I can add that the person who pointed out that the eBay "suggestion" was dumb already knew that that posting was a "suggestion to where he could look" (as we all did). So your message explaining that to everyone was even more goofy.

Quote by OsirisProtocol
Ignorance is bliss isn't it? But ebay is a suggestion to where he could look genius.

All that aside, to the threadstarter's question -- I've got a somewhat beat-up BC Rich Warlock body I'd love to get rid of. PM me for details. (I don't have pics at the moment, but will try to snap some asap).

Cheers!

ltt