Hey i have a solid state amp its a randall rg75 g2 and i like the big muff pedals for the sustain and slight fuzz but i also wanted to get the warm tube sound of the ibanez ts808 so my question was do you think i could run those both together through my amp to get both the warmth and the sustain? i wasnt sure as the big muff also has a built in distortion. Or if you have any other suggestions for how i could achieve this that would be great.
The Big Muff doesn't have a 'built in' distortion, per se; it's a fuzz pedal. It's a general distortion effect, but it sounds different. Anyhoo. You can run them together, but it might not be a great sound, seeing as one effect might mess with the other.
running an overdrive into a fuzz sounds amazing, i highly suggest doing it. though if you dont aleready have it id suggest the maxon OD808 over the Ibanez model.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
yea i have a big muff but not an overdrive yet ill check out the maxon does that have a warm tube esque sound to it?
yeah its pretty much like the Ibanez TS808 only a little better sounding and i think cheaper. and its a close to tube sounding as youre going to get probably, thats why people use them with tube amps.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
ok yea i was just looking at it im going to definitely have to consider picking one up .. one more question though i saw this Boss SUPER OverDrive SD-1 Pedal and this seymour duncan sfx-03.. are either of those any good?