What's your favorite game for any vintage game system?

You can't beat Bomberman for TurboGrafx
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Super Metroid
Muddy Waters Tele - Signed by the members of Canned Heat
PRS Soapbar SE - Signed by Michael Angelo Batio
H&K Statesman Quad EL-84
Dunlop Wah (modded to JH specs)
All those Atari Space Invaders knockoffs. Particularly Demon Attack!. I like Defender as well, but I'm no good at it. Damn spaceship moves too fast.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
The original Quake for N64. I was like 8, and terrified to play it. Every time I had to turn a corner I was scared because there might have been a monster behind it. It was still a great game though.
[strongbad] that crazy drivers ed girl gave me a ride to babbages.....What!?!?! they aint got no turbografx games!!!???[/strongbad]
CO-Founder of the Geddy Lee Fanclub
PM me or RIC4003 to join

Member#15 of the RushClub
and Alex Lifesons biggest fan

Pm Maet to join

Proud Member of the Yes Club
Pm TheHeartbreaker to join
Gunstar Heroes for Sega, I almost bought a Genesis for it last year, but had to use my money on other things.
Quote by maroon5mustdie
The original Quake for N64. I was like 8, and terrified to play it. Every time I had to turn a corner I was scared because there might have been a monster behind it. It was still a great game though.

N64 isnt vintage.
::::Soul Prospect::::
♪♫♫♫♪
Super Mario Brothers.

If you dont like that game ill start a genocide.
UNFORGIVEABLE

Michael Jackson Moon Walker can you say best game EVER.
myspace.com/theunwantedjellybean <--- Add It!
Quote by rock_on986

nice
Quote by Godzilla1969

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
The Pokemon Gameboy games defiantly.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Quote by rock_on986

kinda sad to say ive played that game...

with one hand
UNFORGIVEABLE
Did anyone ever play Michael Jordan's answer to Shaq Fu? I think it was called Michael Jordan: Chaos in the Windy City. My friend and I found it recently and laughed our asses off.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Quote by VoodooChild15
Did anyone ever play Michael Jordan's answer to Shaq Fu? I think it was called Michael Jordan: Chaos in the Windy City. My friend and I found it recently and laughed our asses off.

I bought that game for super nintendo when i was like 6, it was in the return section at the super market

sucked balls
UNFORGIVEABLE
Super Mario RPG for SNES... that game was bomb, still one of the best RPG games of all time I think.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
Quote by Xerothunder
Super Mario RPG for SNES... that game was bomb, still one of the best RPG games of all time I think.

when i was in second grade, me and my friend would play that game 24/7.

in 6th grade we started playing it again, and we defeated the secret final boss (this huge black thing that has 4 diffrent colored crystals) at level 25, when his brother said to not even try to do it till we were level 37

proud day. cant wait till they put SMRPGLOTSS (Super Mario RPG: Legend Of The Seven Stars) onto the virtual console for the Wii.
UNFORGIVEABLE
Alex Kidd in Miracle World. For the Sega Master system. It's like what mario is now. and it has rock paper scissors. and motorbikes, boats and helicoptors. so popular it was even built into the sega master system at one point :P
Legend of The Mystical Ninja for SNES
"Somewhere out there is a big-ass forest of weed." - Thomas Alva Edison
Quote by OMGIZZLEZ
when i was in second grade, me and my friend would play that game 24/7.

in 6th grade we started playing it again, and we defeated the secret final boss (this huge black thing that has 4 diffrent colored crystals) at level 25, when his brother said to not even try to do it till we were level 37

proud day. cant wait till they put SMRPGLOTSS (Super Mario RPG: Legend Of The Seven Stars) onto the virtual console for the Wii.

Secret boss? Where!?
Quote by Godzilla1969

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation