hey guys. i wanted to know how to play the very first song int he movie school of rock when they play int he beginning. if sum 1 could plz tab it or give me a link to a tab it owuld be awesome thanx.
IF YOU WANT PEACE PREPARE FOR WAR!!

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
look up the tab for yourself , im sure its here somewhere. The name of the song is Fight by the band No Vacancy.
oh sick ty.

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
its called Fight by No Vacancy. No Vacancy is the band that Dewey (Jack Black) gets kicked out of in the movie. Theyre a fake band, like Spinal Tap. But i love that song too and it does rock. Heres the tab.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/n/no_vacancy/fight_tab.htm
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
yea ty. and wat is spinal tap?? wat movie is it from and they have any sick songs?

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell