Page 1 of 2
will you just look at this:

It's amazing. DiMarzio Pickups, Mahogany body...gibraltar bridge...oooh

i think i might need to start saving up. right now...

what do you guys think????
hat must be their answer to the razorback v
The Big Three

RR1 Rhoads, Dean FBD Dimbag Tribute ML (check), Ibanez Bad Horsie JEM

"blacker than the blackest black...times infinity."

"so get your ass checked out before its to late, turkeys!"
any other new ibanezS?
apparently their doing the 1750 in black and the 2550 with the sharktooth inlays
Quote by 4# 5b (Tritone)
hat must be their answer to the razorback v

More like a general answer to V's..

if they wanted an answer to the Razorback they'd have slapped a tacky flame sticker underneath the clear coat, and made the bottoms sharper...
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
looks hard to reach those lower frets
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
my thought is that the razorback V sucks compared to this. i'm pretty sure sam totman uses one, and though i dont like dragonforce, their playing demands respect.
its like a gibson and dean ripoff. has no whammybar like a gibson V does, but also has the 2 razor cute
Quote by cheames
my thought is that the razorback V sucks compared to this. i'm pretty sure sam totman uses one, and though i dont like dragonforce, their playing demands respect.

im pretty sure he uses jackson rr's, he doesn use an iceman though

paul gilbert has had ibby v's for ages now though
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
I'm getting really tired of the black. Of everything I've seen lately, they are expanding their color selection again, but very slowly. I guess they are a little edgy about returning to the crazy paint jobs they used to offer back in the 80s. They do have quite a few other models out, though. I'm actually looking forward to seeing the destroyer and some of the les paul style models in circulation again. And of course, I am GASing over the new S7.
Quote by tommyt

wats the guitar hes got on the dimarzio website then? sure as hell aint an RR.
Quote by tommyt

Nope,
He used RR's previously, but ever since their journey "through the fire and the flames" into the MTV scene, he switched first to Ibanez Icemans then to the V Blade..
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
Quote by Striketalonx
Nope,
He used RR's previously, but ever since their journey "through the fire and the flames" into the MTV scene, he switched first to Ibanez Icemans then to the V Blade..

hmmm i didnt know that

cool
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by Buzz762
I'm getting really tired of the black. Of everything I've seen lately, they are expanding their color selection again, but very slowly. I guess they are a little edgy about returning to the crazy paint jobs they used to offer back in the 80s. They do have quite a few other models out, though. I'm actually looking forward to seeing the destroyer and some of the les paul style models in circulation again. And of course, I am GASing over the new S7.

yeah i dig those ibanezs with the 80s lookin colors.
Quote by cheames
wats the guitar hes got on the dimarzio website then? sure as hell aint an RR.

well you're right, he does use a ibanez v like that now but he always used to play an rr3, only got the ibanez late last year, probably still uses the rr3 a bit every now and then as well.

looks pretty sweet but id still just take an rr3 or king v over that simply due to personal preference to jacksons
Fast Fact: Sam Totman's V is an LA custom. It has a ZR tremolo on it.
If you're wondering where I got this information, Herman said it himself on Jemsite.
I'm back, you douchebags.
Quote by stephen201
how much is it?

i dunno about list price, but ive found the V-Blade for under £500.
Quote by jincasa
its like a gibson and dean ripoff. has no whammybar like a gibson V does, but also has the 2 razor cute

I don't think gibson v's have whammy bars.

and sam totman uses a custom v-blade http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjwzL7A6kXY and an ibanez IC400 he also used to use a jackson rr3
Quote by xsynysterx06
adio_stack...i love you.
im not homo..

Quote by RideTheAnger13
lmao, omg, Adio, you have the best avatar known to man!
I really don't like that.

Looks like bad fret access and is very plain looking.
no matter what anyone says

SHARK FIN INLAYS ARE THE UGLIEST THINGS IN THE WORLD
GEAR
- Epi Les Paul Custom (emma)
- Orange Tiny Terror
- 2x12 w/greenbacks
-MXR ZW-44 Overdrivel
- MXR Phase 90
- EB Volume JR.
- Boss DD-3
my asshole is prettier than that ibanez V
I'm not racist.

I hate everyone the same.

If only their V's have an Edge

For their new models, I like the one pickup RG, the yellow RG, and the pink one. All prestiges.

And don't forget about the 20th Ani. RG.
Quote by Adio_stack
I don't think gibson v's have whammy bars.

and sam totman uses a custom v-blade http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjwzL7A6kXY and an ibanez IC400 he also used to use a jackson rr3

i worded that wrong lol, sorry. i meant it has no whammy bar like a gibson V dosent.
Quote by cheames

XPT700

total Jackson Ripoff

... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by BottleOfSmoke
total Jackson Ripoff

only diff. reverse inlays
Rig:
-Jackson Soloist: SL2HT (On its way to Canada)
-Epiphone Les Paul Gothic w/ SD JB (Process of Modding)
-Art & Lutherie Spruce CW
-Dunlop Crybaby (Process of Modding)

For Sale
-Peavey Valveking 112
pm me for info
Quote by tommyt

sam totman used to use the jacksons, but now he exclusively uses pretty much the ibanez iceman and his custom v, which has like a mirror pickguard of this, if oyu want ot see his V go to www.dimarzio.com where hes on the front page
I believe that 'Jackson rip-off' was made for the guy in that death metal band, i forget his name but it has muhammad in it i think. . .sorry about my thick shitedness
i dont like warriors mysel tbh, and that one has an Edge III trem...

but i dont get how you can call the V ugly, you are't open minded to anything are you....
Quote by Punk_Ninja
I believe that 'Jackson rip-off' was made for the guy in that death metal band, i forget his name but it has muhammad in it i think. . .sorry about my thick shitedness

Necrophagist.

IMO most of these Ibby's are crap, only the limited run anniversary guitars look interesting.
kinda reminds me of the esp ninja (michael ammonts guitar)
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Damn, why can't anyone spell his name correctly anywhere??? (I mean, I've seen dozens of ways of writing or saying his name xD)
Michael Amott's Ninja is (for me) along with the RR the best V I've ever seen. Anyway, I'm a great Ibanez fan, but I think this new V looks really plain and boring. But I like the Warrior rip-off (eventhough the bridge is crap ^^').
Yagh!! I want a redburst Destroyer with Lo Pro Edge tremolo and shark-tooth inlays. That would almost be my dream guitar!!
- Fender American Standard Ash Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Chopper T & Twang King
- Alhambra 5P
- Laney Lionheart L5T-112
- Line 6 POD XT
- Suhr Shiba Drive
- MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
- Dunlop Cry Baby
Last edited by Mahoru at Jan 14, 2007,
I think the Ibanez V looks great. Groovy 80s style and I think the Ibanez headstock looks great on a V like that. The anniversary looks cool as well, but the rest is just plain old Ibanez stuff if you ask me. Boring.
CLICK ME!

Gibson Les Paul Classic '05
JEH Custom Superstrat '07
Rickenbacker 480 '73
Marshall 6100LM head '95
Engl E412SS 4*12" cab '02
Line6 DL-4 '07
Ibanez TS9 '08
Dunlop Crybaby from hell '07
Boss CE-2 '79
Quote by lil-matee
what is a solo?
Quote by BottleOfSmoke
total Jackson Ripoff

Very true, but guitar companies, hell, all companies copy other companies for better business.
I'm back, you douchebags.
Page 1 of 2