true, but if he really wants to sell it he should at least put an accurate description!

I'll give him the benefit of a doubt however. (perhaps he just doesn't know.)
Agreeing with the guy above me. Just because someone doesn't know about guitars, it doesn't make him a moron. However, it's still a little funny. Just imagining standing infront of someone as they said that.
What guitar is that?
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
Quote by vowel
Agreeing with the guy above me. Just because someone doesn't know about guitars, it doesn't make him a moron. However, it's still a little funny. Just imagining standing infront of someone as they said that.

exactly why I put "moron". But I guess "uninformed" would work just as well.

5 PICKUPS! lol!

I saw somewhere in the reviews on this site, on a 24 fret guitar they put something like "it has 24 pickups".

Quote by abcdboy
What guitar is that?

I can't be certain, but it LOOKS (please don't quote me on that) like a rg270.
why are there extra plates on the back, it looks like one of them was added on afterwards
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
It is pretty moronic. It's also false advertising. If you're gonna sell a guitar, at least do enough research to post an accurate description.
"Rock music is important to people because... it allows you...not to run away
from the problems that are there, but to face up to them, but at
the same time to sort of dance all over them.
That's what rock 'n' roll's about."
--Pete Townshend
Well technically, isnt a hum just 2 singles put together. But still it should have been stated as 3, but who cares. If anyones gunna buy it they'll know. and the extra panel is behind the switches for reaching the pots and stuff.
OMG A GUITAR WITH 5 PICK UPS WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT THAT GUITAR ROCKS I ALWAYS WANTED A GUITAR WITH 5 PICK UPS........

.....J/K i lauhged at that alot though
Lawl my brother said the same thing when I was trying to convince him to buy a Yamaha Pacifica instead of a Squire lol

My brother: "Which one's better ?"
Me: "This one *points at the Yamaha*"
My brother: "Why because it has 4 pickups ?"
Shopkeeper (who butts in): "Yes it's a good guitar and you can change the sound alot because it has 4 pickups"

I was like OMG what the hell is he talking about
people on ebaydo that so people will bid and the price increases to what it is worth in the end
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Haha, that's such a bad description... I still wouldn't get it though, it's not got a locking nut... Single locking trem hell?
Quote by hamish5178
why are there extra plates on the back, it looks like one of them was added on afterwards

The plates on the back are all standard. The trem plate in the middle, and the electronics one rather craply joined to the left of it.
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
Quote by Schmidt1989
Well technically, isnt a hum just 2 singles put together. But still it should have been stated as 3, but who cares. If anyones gunna buy it they'll know. and the extra panel is behind the switches for reaching the pots and stuff.

Well technically, yes, a humbucker is actually two single coils wired together. I suppose, depending on how the pickups are wired, you may be able to split the coils to essentially have 5 separate pickups, although that would be pretty pointless as the tonal difference between the two parts of each of the humbuckers would be so small and really just add extra noise to the signal while reducing output.
I have seen alot worse, search for gibson les pauls, the chinese sell them (fakes, obvs) for £200. Some is a scam on ebay.
Behringerv-tone(first guitar)
Epiphone les paul standard plus (cherry burst)
Flanger Pearl peddle
Marshall G15R CD
Dunlop 535Q wah

I like Epi LP's. You got a problem, PM me!
Heh, it is funny but come on, maybe he's not a guitar nut like the rest of us. I can't help but wonder what happened to the locking nut though.
Lyrics, just breaks between killer solos.
Quote by Slash_metal
Lawl my brother said the same thing when I was trying to convince him to buy a Yamaha Pacifica instead of a Squire lol

My brother: "Which one's better ?"
Me: "This one *points at the Yamaha*"
My brother: "Why because it has 4 pickups ?"
Shopkeeper (who butts in): "Yes it's a good guitar and you can change the sound alot because it has 4 pickups"

I was like OMG what the hell is he talking about

I love my yamaha pacifica =)

but yeah...I'm not going to lie, I laughed at that link, too. Thats awesome.
5 Pickups This Guitar Jams So Easy Buy Now!!!

0L0L0L
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
I once saw somebody trying to sell a "femder strabocaster" on eBay...
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers are not gay. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who is.
aw bless im'
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
It doesn't even say how much he's charging for shipping. Anywhere. <.< >.>
METALLICA.