Dear UG,

Several hours ago, i was walking down a sidewalk in my friendly neighborhood town to go to a ska punk show. Me and my friend were walking around wating for the show to start. Walking, i began to feel a strange itching sensation in my foot. I then proceeded to take off my shoe and scratch my foot repeatedly, yelling. My friend then yells, "Ian, WTF, you're on crack!".

As I look up at my friend, i see a hobo-looking man with disgusting teeth stop, smile, and yell "Yeah man, he's on crack!"
Then looks at me, points his finger in my face, and yells:

"You on crack!"

We both stopped, looked at each other, and as the man began to walk away, we both cracked up. Hilarious experience.

Post similar experiences.

Gear:
Rickenbacker 620
Vox Valvetronix AD60VTX
Snarling Dog Whino Wah
Not Enough cables
I can't relate to the never ending games you play.
This one guy in my town, crazy Mike, is well...insane.

One night, he was sitting outside a church in my town at like midnight, holding a Bible and a flashlight. He says to my friend, who was with me:
"You read the Bible lately boy? You should, its a damn good book."
Now, I forgot to mention he was in a boy scout uniform...
My friend was just like"Yeah...I have. Bye." While I suppressed an atheist remark.

EDIT: Another thing you should know about this guy, he finds used cigarette butts on the ground and smokes them.
Last edited by Dirge Humani at Jan 13, 2007,
A family friend of ours had an addiction to crack, so we took her to rehab. i walked her in and was gonna wait with her until she got settled in, i was about 13-14 years old at the time. So we go up to the front desk to sign in and the guy looks to my family friend whos going here and asks her.

"whats he going into rehab for?"

I was take aback by it of course, and before i could answer she replied it was for her, not me. pretty funny experience when i look back on it, though at the time it angered me. I guess he assumed that since i was a kid coming in there with an adult at my side the rehab was for me, he just didn't know it was the exact opposite.
"The guitar is just a wonderful instrument. It's everything: a bartender, a psychiatrist, a housewife. its everything, but it's elusive." -Les Paul
There's a guy in my town who talks to his backpack...
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
Quote by Dirge Humani

EDIT: Another thing you should know about this guy, he finds used cigarette butts on the ground and smokes them.

somewhat related, shortly after this encounter, same friend finds random still lit cigarette butt and used it to light his. just felt like sharing that.

Gear:
Rickenbacker 620
Vox Valvetronix AD60VTX
Snarling Dog Whino Wah
Not Enough cables
I can't relate to the never ending games you play.
I was at the school canteen, and this arab guy came up and asked me for some crack.....did he really think I had some or was dealing??!?!
yo.

I BELIEVE
the crazy guy in our town is called "Mad Mick" and me and my cousins were playing footy on our grandmas frontyard one day and he was walking past wearing his usual Drizabone and police-hat (hes not police) and hes going "uhhh.......water........need water......." and he didnt even look at us or ask for a drink he just kept walking, then all of a sudden he did a sharp 90 degree turn towards the tap and started drinking.......5 minutes later he goes "thanks for that babe! ill shout you a drink sometime!!! cya babe!!" btw he was talking to the tap.....

we were like silent the whole time it was pretty funny
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.

There's this homeless guy (who basically lives in the nearby golf course) would smoke butts, a friend of a friend of mine said he threw a butt onto some dog shit to see what happened.

He said he did smoke it, but I won't believe it until I see it.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Last edited by Teh Traineez0rz at Jan 13, 2007,
Wow man thats weird theres this retarded guy that walks around my town named Mike and we call him crazy mike, he reads the bible too, how coincidental.
Dave Mustaine for president.
DECAPITATED

R.I.P Vitek
Quote by SinisterX
Wow man thats weird theres this retarded guy that walks around my town named Mike and we call him crazy mike, he reads the bible too, how coincidental.

Too bad I live in New Jersey...unless this Mike has super teleporting powers.
me and my friend were walking past the local "stoner" park and we saw this pink think there and we went to the place (covered in home made bongs) to see what it was, it was like a little girls jumper so we thought peadophile stoners had been there as we turned around this car pulled up (with these clearly stoned boagans)and one of them said "oi...yous guys over there! get away from there!" and got in the car and drove away

we were like wtf? and kept on walking
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
There this crazy guy that live around my school.

He is always dancing. Its pretty funny.
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
theres always this guy who hangs out around my street, he has a huge curly fro and his eyes are always wide open.He just kind of hangs out with a huge pipe in his mouth and he paces up and down the street, crouching down as if someone were shooting at him....its awesome
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
There's this homeless guy (who basically lives in the nearby golf course) would smoke butts, a friend of a friend of mine said he threw a butt onto some dog shit to see what happened.

He said he did smoke it, but I won't believe it until I see it.

asshole.
Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
I masturbate while my parents are home anyway. Sometimes I invite everyone in the living room for a "family meeting", then spontaneusly whip it out and start beating it. I love family meetings.
There's a crack head on about every block in D.C.
Quote by jazkel24

Any bands you're trying to copy/sound like?
I was in the park about 5am and this guy in the distance is walking towards me. I didnt think anythin of it but when he gets to where I was he puts his hand out and says "what up my nigga". He was wearing a really dirty flannel shirt and his eyes were all yellow and bleary. I just kinda looked at him and he went away, but it still creeped me out
Quote by OaklandRaider24
asshole.

Me?

Don't shoot the messenger, and If someone wants to throw their cigarette into a pile of dog shit let them.....
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by wingedgopher
There's a guy in my town who talks to his backpack...

theres a kid on my little brothers bus who pretends to have sex with his backpack.
John Entwistle is my God. RIP.

listening to you, I get the music, gazing at you, I feel the heat, following you, I climb the mountain, I get excitement at your feet.
<3 tommy.
Quote by Hpda5121
There's a crack head on about every block in D.C.

and most of them are selling illegal fOakleys or hindu neclaces.
I still have a sticker one of them gave me.
-VOTE HERE-
[x ] ROOSEVELT

[x ] WILSON
Quote by Dirge Humani
This one guy in my town, crazy Mike, is well...insane.

I used to know somebody called "Crazy Mike". Is he around his late 20's and smoke's about 2 packs of cigarette's a day, wears glasses, and smiles and laughs for no reason? he would pick up a cigarette off the ground and smoke it. He used to go to Stockton college for Phsycology I think

I just want to know if we are talking about the same person.
A bunch of people I know do coke...

But crack, only 2 experiences.
Once walking around downtown after midnihgt one night and we saw a couple people smokin some in an alley.
The other time I was waiting outside a bar to get into a show and somecracked out guy was scratchin himself and asking everyone if they wanted to buy 'pot or speed'. He just walked up to everyone in line, pointed at them and said 'pot? speed?' and kept going. Funny guy.
lulz
a friend of mine was with his girlfriend one evening sitting on the neighborhhod sidewalk and a group of 9 or 10 year olds come up to him and threw a 20 dollar bill in his face,and my friend asked "what is this for?" and the kid answered "well, since your in college we thought you might have some pot,...We'll pay for it!" my friend went inside while his gf was talkin to the kids to get some eragano (sp) ,the seasoning, and took some toilet paper and wrapped it up and told them it was ajoint.

he made 60 bucks out of those muthafukers
Quote by Chikitty_China
Well, when I'm fapping, I sometimes look at my left hand and wonder what could have been ....
[quote="'[the"]whorocks']theres a kid on my little brothers bus who pretends to have sex with his backpack.

that made me lol
The more you lick them
The more you like them

Not for the first time in my life, I curse my bad luck.
Quote by Gutch220
I used to know somebody called "Crazy Mike". Is he around his late 20's and smoke's about 2 packs of cigarette's a day, wears glasses, and smiles and laughs for no reason? he would pick up a cigarette off the ground and smoke it. He used to go to Stockton college for Phsycology I think

I just want to know if we are talking about the same person.

Not at all.

The amount of Crazy Mikes in this country surprises me...
Quote by Dirge Humani
Not at all.

The amount of Crazy Mikes in this country surprises me...

yea, but your from New Jersey
Quote by Dirge Humani

my dad does that because hes homeless and has no job.
Quote by dillonrips7

I like to pretend I'm Johnny Depp, and scissor away at my crotch.

Quote by _InsanitY_
holy **** awesome win right there

Quote by Shadowenspirit
/win!
did he look like this?

... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick