i searched but there were too many useless results...

when i make a score and try to play it, the score turns red and it plays only a part of it...y? how do i fix it?
i play drums and guitar :
It means you didn't finish the bar, or the bar is too long.

Look down the bottom, theres a tab that will say "XXXX" : 4.000. For it to not be red, you need to make it be 4.000 : 4.000.
it means that you've filled the bar too much

Music must be written in the time signature, if you don't konw what that means you NEED to look at theory, just keep to something like Powertab otherwise because Guitar pro is for people who know what they're doing musically
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
Quote by Auals
it means that you've filled the bar too much

Music must be written in the time signature, if you don't konw what that means you NEED to look at theory, just keep to something like Powertab otherwise because Guitar pro is for people who know what they're doing musically

i know alot about theory, i'm just not familiar with the program...i just got it and now that i see its about the time signature, i can correct it then, i didn't know it was about that....i'm a noob...
i play drums and guitar :