a bunch of my poems in one post if thats ok.

Path To Spector

A serpents tongue/A lovers assault/A battle withdrawn/Faiths at fault/Nails fail to hollow/I gave my right hand /I'll walk till the end/Bleeding tomorrow/Scar my shadow/In a path to spector/I'm going under I'm going under/Bleed the tomorrow/Scar the shadow/In a path to spector/I'm going underA smoking gun/A burning choir/Lullaby's the revival/I'm climbing higher/Drown in your sleep/Dreamt of an abyss/I'd love to suffocate/To forget all of this

The circuit doesnt bring me any closer

A writer/ a silhouette/ a fighter/ a poet/ the circuit doesnt bring me any closer/a touch of pain/uncleansed of shame/ the circuit doesnt bring me any closer/ if laughter eases the childs lips/let anger challenge the childs kiss/the circuit doesnt bring me any closer/when today fears the horizon line/and if tomorrow sees twilight time/Then the circuit will never bring me closer to you.

Casting a shadow in the midst of battle

Theres a shadow/In midst of all this debris/Theres a mirror/ That wont look back at me/ Fear through the march of flames/Its ashes detached and gone astray/ Theres a shadow/in midst of all this debris/theres a mirror/that wont look back at me/Pale winter haze/its beauty dancing in the streets/upon a slumber/dreaming of my own identity/Theres a shadow/in midst of all this debris/theres a mirror/ that wont look back at me/a shadow/a mirror/beauty/fear/but none of it explains cruelty

Thunderstorm

The stars and their weapons/Engineer of reality/The gods who threaten/Save your soldiers for casualty/Hell and their saints/Heaven and their sinners/Followers of faith/breeding too much to discriminate/Hell and their saints/Heaven and their sinners/Followers of faith/too many enemies/preachers who recite/preachers who rape/preachers who despise/men they cant change/hell and their saints/heaven and their sinners/followers of faith/breeding too much to discriminate/too much to hate

transparency

Secluded mirror/I speak of you/Reflection of fear/I speak of me/Foggy mirror/ I speak of you/Why I'm here/I speak of me/Secluded mirror/I speak of you/Reflection of pain/I speak of me/Foggy mirror/I question you/Will I change?/I question of me/Oh how it sickens me/Beyond my will/How it sickens me/Beyond my grasp/How it sickens me/Beyond my worth/How it sickens me/Beyond my past/Secluded mirror/I speak of you/Reflection of of fear/I speak of me/Foggy mirror/I question you/Why I'm here/I question me/Secluded mirror/I speak of you/Secluded mirror/I speak of me/Foggy mirror/I question you/What am I doing here?

ok does anyone like them??? theyre some of my older ones.