Hey I got a serious problem. Like lately i've noticed i've beenin get gas or watever and its not that big deal i would just hold in the fart yah know. But it sometimes makes noises like bowel noises lol i know weird. But it just started happen all of a sudden and it has been a constant. Help Please.
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj
Yes, that's why it has big fangs, for tickling you with.

Quote by JC13
The banker has proposed an offer of FOUR BJ's...lucky911charms, Deal, or No deal?
Bump please guys this is embarrising
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj

Quote by JC13
The banker has proposed an offer of FOUR BJ's...lucky911charms, Deal, or No deal?
uhm no shakes or anything. uhm not sure wat has protien in it. But i don' think i've changed my diet or anything.
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj

Quote by JC13
^ Are u serouis
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj

Quote by JC13
Well, that stuff really is natural. Just go somwhere and fart. It's part of growing. If you want to get rid of it and are desparate, I suppose you could cut lots of protein from you diet, like beans of any kind and meat.
Quote by DanceMrBojanges
Well, that stuff really is natural. Just go somwhere and fart. It's part of growing. If you want to get rid of it and are desparate, I suppose you could cut lots of protein from you diet, like beans of any kind and meat.

Are you saying part of the reason this is happening is hormones?
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj

Quote by JC13
Not necessily hormones, but it is part of growing. When I first hit puberty, I had some bad gas too. Don't worry about it.
Beans, beans, the magical fruit...

Maybe?
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>