my bass and guitar gets a lot of dust on it (dont really care about the guitar though, its a squier) how do you keep yours dust free?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Have a less dusty room?
Put it in a case?
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

Microfiber Cloth
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Quote by Leonheart
Play it?

lol, i do

bass gets finger dust aswell
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Yeah, that happens to mine because I put it on a guitar stand and overnight it accumulates dust; put it in the case if you really wanna remain dustless.
Quote by Superpartydude5
Yeah, that happens to mine because I put it on a guitar stand and overnight it accumulates dust; put it in the case if you really wanna remain dustless.

yeah ill do that tonight
<//////>~
Microfiber Cloth!
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
steel wool outta do the trick.
1993 Jackson Dinky Professional XL (shred)
Modified Squier Strat (blues and anything)
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Dunlop Original Crybaby GCB-95
^^ lol. Seriously, brace yourselves: I just leave my two guitars on their stands but I cover them up with a bed sheet and ya know what, it works!
Professional Tracking, Mixing and Mastering available.
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

Past clients/ credits include: The Catalyst, Click! and Alain Caron.
i cut the strings every night, polish, clean, buff, re string it, and then repeat the proccess the next night.

now seriously, its dust not sulfiric acid, its not going to hurt it.
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.
put it in a case or try to put double adhesive tape on it so when you wanna play it, try taking the tape off and there, no dust!!!!
Helow! I'm just new here... a left-handed guitarist.... idolizes Zacky Vengeance of A7X....
^^Awesome guitar waxing!!
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!