Links
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
As much as I like the Shins (for the most part), do you really think that this is going to get a good response on UG?
[SIZE=
I kinda sorta like The Shins. I listened to their CD today. It wasn't half bad, I guess.
I wanted to see it, but sadly was not near a tv when it was on. If anyone could post a link if they find it, I would be greatly appreciative.
The Proverbial Mind Spread of The Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.
Originally posted by Draken
we're not nerds thank you very much i have a very respectable 40k imperial guard army.
I liked the sound effect they made with that....thing (whatever its name is) during the chorus of the 2nd song
Quote by fattyDQ
I liked the sound effect they made with that....thing (whatever its name is) during the chorus of the 2nd song

yeah that was cool.

the shins are the best.
i kinda wanted to hear "so says i", though.
Don't take this the wrong way, but I can't stand the stuff I've heard by them. I read about them in a skate magazine way back when they were first getting started, and I thought, you know, "Hey, they're in a skate magazine, they must be like hardcore punk...or something."

And back then, I didn't like that kind of stuff. Now I'm more into that stuff, and I checked out some of their songs a few weeks ago and was like..."WHAT THE FUCK?"

So, um, yeah, this was kind of a pointless post I guess cuz I didn't watch them on SNL.
i-wathced-it,very-nice.
I Hate My Guitar,My Guitar Hates Me.....
We Like I That Way.

Quote by meh!
...so?

in your own words.

it's not rape, it's surprise sex!