sometimes I would sit
on a bench in the park
and stared at
the moon
I hate how these nights
always seem to end to soon
but the lonely days
never end
That's awesome! A little short, but I loved how it flowed and rhymed and everything. Good Job, although it doesn't sound like something that would take very long because it seems very short.
ferret.
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH SAY NO TO EMO WROTE THAT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

it's good emo lyrics, noffence man but they are

nice emo lyrics, don't crit mine if you don't want too after this crap crit i don't want you to rip me a new one just because i was mean

sorry for not crittingjust laughed so hard at saynotoemo writing this hahaha

oh and your title sounds like an MCR song AND a Panic! at the disco song rolled into one :P:
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
Quote by Auals
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH SAY NO TO EMO WROTE THAT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

it's good emo lyrics, noffence man but they are

nice emo lyrics, don't crit mine if you don't want too after this crap crit i don't want you to rip me a new one just because i was mean

sorry for not crittingjust laughed so hard at saynotoemo writing this hahaha

oh and your title sounds like an MCR song AND a Panic! at the disco song rolled into one :P:

Just becus it something emotionly doesn't make it emo , Think this guy can shove it

But The song is nice .. just it's a little lacking ..but nice no dout i'd give it 8/10 .. it needs i think to be alittie longer but thats mainly it
What I got
Epiphone 57' Les Paul Jr. limited
Gibson les Paul jr. historal (bad spelling)
LTD Les Paul ESP Custom
Epiphone Les paul
Washburn lion 4 string bass
Some effects
And 2 amps (two 30 watts amps)
Nateskate come on, do you see the irony, i made a COMPLETE remark as to how funny i thought it was. I completely understand that the way it's played might not be emo and it could turn into a great song, i didn't crit it because i couldn't get over how funny it was.

no offense man, i've re-read the song and it's not bad, it's probably because i've been listening to The Smiths all day but it sounds like something of theirs, while not as lyrically strong, keep writing and just strengthen it

Sorry if what i said before was offensive, but it was nothing against you, i thought i made that clear :S:

Nateskate, i'll see you in hell
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
Firstly i don't like the title
Mainly because i agree with that. ^
To be honest it's very cliche and in need of work, sorry to be harsh.