Is it worth buying??
Schecter Hellraiser C7 w/ BKPs
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
Well after buying an issue of TotalGuitar Magazine, one of the articles where someone wrote in said basically this kid who wrote in had a "musical differances argument"with a dance music addicted kid at school. He wrote in saying:

"to cut a long story short, he threw the first punch and i ended up hurling my digitech death metal pedal at him, giving him 3 stitches in the head. (probably all the pedal is good for)

Now i dont have any personal experience with the pedal, but i thought i should share this amusing review
i wouldn't recommend buying it only thing i'd recommend getting from digitech is the whammy pedal the distortions don't sound that great but it just depends what ya like analog is the best if ya ask me
If u are after a metal distortion pedal, i have heard good things about the Electro Harmonix Metal Muff
Not really, only really sounds good if you play Death or any other sort of Hi-Gain metal at low volumes, but if you need that much gain, get a new amp with good onboard gain, like a cube, you'll be better in the long run if you do.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
I wouldn't bother really; I used to own a Digitech Grunge and Hot Head pedals. They sounded all right, and if you're beginning I guess they're fine, but in the end, they're just not that good. In the end you'll be much happier with a good amp.