Page 1 of 2
I want to be able to track who views my profile do you know any programs or such that do this.. i want one that shows who visits my profile not just there ip and shit but accutlly who viewed it! thanks
why????? may i ask?
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Quote by SayNoToEmo
LOL i just want to see if this grl is viewing my profile!

desprate
Quote by SayNoToEmo

Gotta love how those grills get on computers.
Quote by SayNoToEmo

ask her

damn internet, is killing your real life
Quote by deluxity
ask her

damn internet, is killing your real life

lol.

That sounds like a fucking chore.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Yes there really is one. I tried it out just to see if it works or not.

But I forgot where it was.

Its a waste of time and if you really want girl then just ask her out.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Quote by SayNoToEmo

this only justifies me reiterating the "emo fag" title you were previously adorned with. GET THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETS!
I will fuc
there other reasons why i want one but realy if you find one ill wil lbow to you i will say what ever you want and you can sig it xD
Trakzor really does work...but it sucks cause:

1. You have to put a little banner in you profile saying "You've Been Tracked" to advertise their site for it to work
2. It doesn't give the profile of the person that visited your myspace, unless they too have a trakzor profile. You need to Identify users through the time they commented on your profile/whenever user "155 blue"(or w.e.) visited your profile.

So its kind of crappy, but after you've had it for a while and have a bunch of your friends identified, it works fine.
What a douche.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']You're not done being flamed in your other thread yet

My guitar was here first so lay hands off my soul.
Quote by Metal-X
Yes there really is one. I tried it out just to see if it works or not.

But I forgot where it was.

Its a waste of time and if you really want girl then just ask her out.

If you remember it tell me, I dont want to use it to see if girls are looking at my profile, I just want to know who views it the most
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Quote by SayNoToEmo
well i just need one that shows excalty who visted my profile!

go to the chick. and open your mouth and say "have you been viewing my myspace"

thats how you find out
Quote by Dimebag22
go to the chick. and open your mouth and say "have you been viewing my myspace"

thats how you find out

It would honestly be a little wierd to ask a girl that, she might think your crazy. But seriously, you need to grow some balls, walk up to the girl, and ask her out.
Quote by Pan-Tallica
I'd sig that, but I don't sig things. Therefore, this entire post was unnecessary.

Slap a n00b
Quote by Twist of fate

+1

try something different

put a picture of a naked old woman outside of your house

then put a secret camera so you can track everyone that stoped and watched the picture, that would be easier and way more fun that tracking a myspace whore
Quote by SayNoToEmo
well i just need one that shows excalty who visted my profile!

shut up you filthy emo faggot
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
UGG!!! ok i guess no program exsits.. if you find ill say anything ANYTHING and you can sig it!
hahah funny story, i was in some other thread of yours, and people were saying " your not done being flamed in your other thread" or somethin along those lines, so i just came in here to put in my 2 cents.

i'm led to believe there is an awsome effective myspace tracker at www.emofag.com/asp+x?123/ms-tu-

anyways, i think you could profit from getting yourself a life.and some balls.
-Gear-
Crappy Starter Ashton Guitar
Ashton Ga100212
Dunlop Crybaby Wah Pedal
ESP/LTD Viper-50

Quote by cool#9
you my friend, have reached a new level of awsomeness

Quote by sebastian_96

good work The_Shredder

Look at me. Mr.Praises in sig
Quote by The_Shredder
hahah funny story, i was in some other thread of yours, and people were saying " your not done being flamed in your other thread" or somethin along those lines, so i just came in here to put in my 2 cents.

i'm led to believe there is an awsome effective myspace tracker at www.emofag.com/asp+x?123/ms-tu-

anyways, i think you could profit from getting yourself a life.and some balls.

use that site, is pretty good, i use it
Hey Emo Faggot, did you even read the terms of agreement upon joining UG, cause I think you might have skipped over one detail towards the end.

Quote by Ultimate Guitar
Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

NO EMO FAGGOTS ALLOWED
Quote by Pan-Tallica
I'd sig that, but I don't sig things. Therefore, this entire post was unnecessary.

Slap a n00b
Quote by nicq2005
Hey Emo Faggot, did you even read the terms of agreement upon joining UG, cause I think you might have skipped over one detail towards the end.

that's just, stupid....
Quote by nicq2005

first off you a ****ing dick. So what if i have emotions that makes me human asshole. Secondooo Faggot? wow grow up 13 year old.. being called homosexual by some dude on the internet doesn't really offened me grow up punk.
Quote by SayNoToEmo
first off you a ****ing dick. So what if i have emotions that makes me human asshole. Secondooo Faggot? wow grow up 13 year old.. being called homosexual by some dude on the internet doesn't really offened me grow up punk.

at least he's a punk, you're just an emo
all i asked for a was a program that tracked who viewed my myspace. If you don't have don't post noone has one so mods please close the thread.
Page 1 of 2