ok, so heres the bet: me adn a friend of mine are trying to see who can put together the best love playlist. ive got 74 songs on mine so far. im covering some of the calssic rock stuff and hes covering the new rock stuff. Long story how this bet got started. but its better then the one where we tried to see who could drink alcohol while it was on fire.

The song that comes to my mind the clearest is the zz top song where he says "youll see a man get mean". anyone know what song that is.

If you have any ideas for classic rock songs id be glad to hear them too.
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.
I'm not sure what your on about, but "Pride and Joy" by SRV has the line "Mess with her and you'll see a man get mean."

Phail?
Quote by stringmagician
I'm not sure what your on about, but "Pride and Joy" by SRV has the line "Mess with her and you'll see a man get mean."

Phail?

Was thinking the same thing.
Huzzah! It is I, S0ulja, the Duke Of Swiss, 3rd member of the Royal order of cheese!

PM Soulfly_freak or sock_demon to join
Quote by stringmagician

Phail?

that may be a reason why i cant find a zz top song with those words. wow do i pahile at 2 am.

anyway id still appreciate some classic rock love songs. i do have since ive been loving you on it already.
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.