..blowing your manload on them?

i was talking to my friend. and i was speculating what would happen if you were in a helicopter really high over, say, manhatten (sp?), and you blew your load, would it pick up enough speed to injure someone?

...just wondering
dude.....do you know how high up rain falls from? have you ever heard of anyone being killed by the impact of a falling raindrop?

i was talking to my friend. and i was speculating what would happen if you were in a helicopter really high over, say, manhatten (sp?), and you blew your load, would it pick up enough speed to injure someone?

Now that I think about it.

"Why the fuck would you want to jerk off from a helicopter?!?!"
yo.

I BELIEVE
true story, i shot a load through my last girlfriend's face.

needless to say, i dumped her bitchass.
smoosh
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
Now that I think about it.

"Why the fuck would you want to jerk off from a helicopter?!?!"

oh cmoooooon you havent thought about it?

really. what would be cooler than jizzing on some random business man from many many feet in the air, him ooking up, seeing a helicopter and being like " a helicopter just jizzed on me? wtf!"
Last edited by jolson27 at Jan 14, 2007,
Getting jizzed ON??

I'd like to be the one beating his meat at 300 mtrs in the air. But good for me, I know better.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Uh, maybe I like am smarter than a small population of UG'ers (and by saying that i prove myself wrong!) But terminal velocity reached by jizz couldnt kill someone unless it was a sperm whale who jizzes about a ton and a half (know you know why water is salty!)
Quote by WeezerRocksHard
joe. dont u remember you broke your tounge cause u licked dustins spludge

What on earth Josh?

And what was going on with Kyle earlier? IM me or something.
Quote by jolson27
dude, i didnt lick it i smelled it, reallizing in appallment, that it was dustins (stringmagician)splooge.

Good times.
that is a very awkward question
My Gear:

Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Junior
Standard Stratocaster (JB Junior in Bridge Position)
Peavey Raptor Plus Exp

Amps:
Marshall MG100HDFX/MG412 Slant Cab Half Stack
Peavey TransTube Rage 158
If it was me, yes, for I cum glitter....Poisonious glitter.
'J'adore ah les femmes', yeah I love my riches, 'bonjour' money and 'au revoir' bitches
Quote by STFU(its)JERRY
If it was me, yes, for I cum glitter....Poisonious glitter.

Its mouse cum.
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by DanceMrBojanges
Seppukake? Like...sex...with septic tanks?
Thats the most ****ed up think I've seen all night.

Suicide via drowning in semen.
Oh that. Yeah, that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Thanks man...I'm gonna go jump off a cliff now. See ya.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haven't you ****ers ever heard of seppukake?

haha, thats bs. Seppuku refers to harakiri, or ritual disembowelment, im guessing seppukake (kake means to shower something on something, kinda) is just a play on that made up by some loser. It cant be real............right?
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Quote by jolson27
..blowing your manload on them?

i was talking to my friend.
and i was speculating what would happen if you were in a helicopter really high over, say, manhatten (sp?), and you blew your load, would it pick up enough speed to injure someone?

...just wondering

"Hey Fred, have you ever wondered what would happen if you were in a helicoptar and...."

Seriously, how random is that?

Sorry, just thought I'd contribute.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
Of course jizzing on someone could kill them, haven't any of you watched American Pie: Naked Mile?
Quote by Zeppelin08
I busted a nut because my g-string was too tight.

Quote by rexreeper99
Hendrix. he played jazz right? lol. im real bad with names.

i guess jazz could work

add me up http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/cactus/
if you set it alight then possibly, that poses a new question-is jizz flammable?
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.