Woah. I just came.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by Striketalonx
I'm lazy.

lmao
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Bitch, I said no posting for 20 minutes...did you listen? No. Now guess what? I'm gonna have to rape you. There is no other option. Can't say I'm sorry though...bend over.
I am physically incapable of bending over at this time. Your time has expired. Please insert another 25 cents to continue this session.
Quote by rocker007
Search button! just search Shoop Da Whoop or Battle of Doom

~Rocker007

no.. shoop da goop! Thats a way better way to waste a small portion of your life
Quote by DanceMrBojanges
I am physically incapable of bending over at this time. Your time has expired. Please insert another 25 cents to continue this session.

what do i get if i put 50 cents in. oo
You will recieve the added benefit of our long distance plan, via webcam. As soon as our company buys me one. Due to the unavailability of this service, please remove your head from out of my ass and continue this phone conversation.
Your mission if you choose to accept it, will be to infiltrate the temple of Anahl in the country of Poon, and secure the the briefcase that is there. Briefcase will be codenamed "Beaver". This mission will be refered to as "Clam Chowder". Is this understood? This thread will self destruct in 5...
wtf is this?
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
bahahahahahah oh shit! that's gold
Quote by HangmaN47
motorboat the clit you motorboatin' sonofabitch.