Well im hopefully recieving my new pickups real soon, and its time to get to the inner workings of my Guitarra,

would anyone suggest the pot values. honestly still new to this aspect of guitars, im trying to get more of a modern sound out of it, the pickups will be Hot. maybe if anyone has some schems/diagrams of setups that would work best for me, please let me know! thanks -rob
Custom Telecaster
Alvarez RD20SSB
Jasmine S-35
*Epiphone FT-130

"Yeah, I'm real deep when I'm not busy masturbating or setting off fireworks." - John Mayer
250k for volume and tone, a linear pot for tone and a log pot for volume. The tone cap is usually 0.047 uF.
basically the higher the value the brighter the sound, so if you want a darker sound, maybe go 250, maybe 100 even if you can get some, its down to personal preferance

"You're a MESS!"
^^^ awosome, that answers mah questions exactly... 250 k it is!!
Custom Telecaster
Alvarez RD20SSB
Jasmine S-35
*Epiphone FT-130

"Yeah, I'm real deep when I'm not busy masturbating or setting off fireworks." - John Mayer
no its a telecaster, 250 should stil work right?
Custom Telecaster
Alvarez RD20SSB
Jasmine S-35
*Epiphone FT-130

anything works, depending on the tone you want you should use different electronics, usually single coils use 250k and humbuckers 500k but it doesn't necesarilly have to be that way.

Quote by robbo_0013
UniverseZero is some kind of pwnerer of numerals

Quote by spazzymagee417
your avatar entertains me.