ok so i been playin for about a year know.. i got a few guys that wanna start a abnd.. but obviousli im not the best guitarist.. n canonli play a coulple of full songs..
@ what level are u good enuf to be in a band?
mayb a silly question but im not sure if im good enuf yet :S
Quote by srq89
yeah easily, I took on one of my uncles who's suppose to be the strongest in the family and has the hottest wife. Tamed him like my bitch and then wacked off afterward thinking about his wife.

All in all, a very productive day.
Depends on the music you play.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

One of the best ways to learn is to learn with other people so it really depends, as JamieB says, what type of music you play. I got into bands after about 1.5 - 2 years if that helps.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
umm i play alot of rock.. punk.. bit of metal..
Quote by srq89
yeah easily, I took on one of my uncles who's suppose to be the strongest in the family and has the hottest wife. Tamed him like my bitch and then wacked off afterward thinking about his wife.

depends on what music you play.
but yeah you could just start off with very easy cover songs.

When i started my band i found i improved quite a bit also.
Well, if you have the capabilities, go for it.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

well as long as you are decent with all the basic techniques and can play at a decent speed then you should be fine
kk thx guys..
Quote by srq89

well yerr the bexst thing i can play is like.. umm the intro solo of one by metallica.. unholy confessions by a7x.. n the other day i learnt the solo to we will rock you.. soo yerr
Quote by srq89

I've been playing a little over a year, and I'm in a band. We kinda' suck, but meh...
if its rock/punk go for it. if it were metal i'd say practise a bit longer
Gooby Pls.
I'm in 2 bands and I've only been playing for a year. I learn a lot quicker when I'm playing with people, and I find it a lot easier to write things that people like than learning songs.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
as soon as i got my guitar i was in a band, because i got a guitar for the sole purpose of being in a band

but then i realised that i didnt need a band to play guitar, and started learning/playing what i wanted to play

i am still in a band though, i have only been palying for 7 months