my favourite solo id throught the fire and flames by dragonforce that is brutally fast and really technical go dragonforce
I do hope you realise that the guitar solos in that song aren't real right? Its all edited...they can't actually play that. They record a skeleton of it, and then edit it so it sounds like that.
Metallica - St. Anger
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Megadeth-"Holy Wars..."
My Main Gear:
ESP Eclipse II
Jackson RRT-5
Dean Michael Schenker Signature Yin Yang
ESP LTD EC-1000 Deluxe
Gibson 2016 Les Paul Traditional T
Marshall JVM 410H/1960V Cabinet
Quote by Dyer's Eve
Metallica - St. Anger

LOL

Quote by some faggot
I do hope you realise that the guitar solos in that song aren't real right? Its all edited...they can't actually play that. They record a skeleton of it, and then edit it so it sounds like that.

You do realise that ALL CDS go through a process of editing right? ****in' amateur...
Inhuman evil take down!
No you ****ing reject, I mean that all the solo's on that album aren't actually them playing. They didn't sit down and play them, they played crappy skeletons of the solos, and then all of the mistakes were edited so it sound much better than they actually were. They can't do half the shit that's in their music live. Read properly before you critisize.
Magero...your a ****in knob jockey, Herman and Sam CAN pul that shit off. If they couldnt, would millions of fans come out of their concerts awestruck, i think not.
My Gear:

Electrics:
Ashton AG132
Ibanez GSZ-120 SV
ESP LTD 351-D

Electric Amps:
Ashton GA100
Fender Mini Deluxe

Member of the AUSTRALIA FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge to join. Australians only
One - Metallica
The Haunted fan club #1 (PM me to join)
Amon Amarth fan club #3
Member #3 of the METAL MISSIONARIES club
Member #8 of the anti CoF club
#10 MEMBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB
Annihilator - Stonewall
Death - Spirit Crusher
Firewind - The fire and the fury
Helloween - March Of Time
Necrophagist - Fermented Offal Discharge
Nevermore - The River Dragon
etc
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by NewSkin_r_rad
Magero...your a ****in knob jockey, Herman and Sam CAN pul that shit off. If they couldnt, would millions of fans come out of their concerts awestruck, i think not.

they would still come because dragonforce is a big hype. And they really can't play their stuff.... I like them for the fun aspect of it and did see them live... they are fun but no technical masters. they **** up all the time...

anyway: technical difficulties by racer x
Quote by Magero
No you ****ing reject, I mean that all the solo's on that album aren't actually them playing. They didn't sit down and play them, they played crappy skeletons of the solos, and then all of the mistakes were edited so it sound much better than they actually were. They can't do half the shit that's in their music live. Read properly before you critisize.

lol I hope you dont actually believe that