hey just asking fellow aussies if anyone knows where i can get a good deal on a savings account, like which offer better interest and lower fees. Ive already scouted a few and the best ive seen are-

Westpac- Min. 2500 in account with $5 monthly fees 6.3% pa interest

ING- no min. no fees 4.5% pa interest

so if anyone is getting a better deal or knows of one it would be great if you could share it.
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
so wat other banks have you looked at??
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
I vote you for Australian of the Year.

Quote by Dunjma
lol yea chuck the sicky! what an aussie tradition angels fighter i too vote u for aussie of the year

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I call bullsh*t. White people don't get sacked.

Visit my friends Site
commonwealth. i basicly just googled and anything i liked i wrote down. i cant remember all the others. also does anyone know much about buildings societies, i heard that some give better interest than banks.
Quote by Gigatiran

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
i know.. asking for any factual info in the pit isnt really a good idea but i thought ide give it ago.
Quote by Gigatiran

Quote by Twist of fate
well, im with bank sa but thats not really a savings account. its the south australian version of st george bank in the eastern states.

i dont know if im gettin the best deal available anyway but oh well

EDIT: out of those two id go ING unless you have pleanty of money to put into the other so that the extra couple of percent interest covers the monthly fees
Last edited by Diamond Dave at Jan 15, 2007,
I've got two suncorp accounts, ones my savings one is my spendings account.

It's pretty good, it doesn't cost me a thing each month on my spendings account, it just costs me like $2 if I'm using a different sort of ATM.

Also on Suncorp you get a pretty green card!