Well i have a laptop and whenever im playing a song and the computer is at normal volume aka Max. but as soon as my hands touch the computer it goes slightly louder can someone explain this?

Edited
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
Last edited by Shredlet at Jan 14, 2007,
Yeah the vibration run through the computer table and throught you making you amplify the sound. It's like if u rest the head of your guitar against a table and play it will be louder than unplugged.
Quote by Skwisgaar Skwigelf
Fish don't gots no good metal to listens to.
its because sound travels better through your hands than air. SO by placing your hands on the laptop, it allows the sound to vibrate easier.
Umm I don't get it. You say that when you're touching the computer it's normal. But as soon as you touch the computer it gets louder ...

And to those who gave answers above, putting your hands on the computer would dampen the vibrations because they are soft and would not make it louder.
Well whatever it does i can hear it louded whenver i put my hands on the computer (i feel like a god!)
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
Your speaker probably has a faulty connection and each time you touch the laptop you're essentially moving the wiring a little bit. It'd then go quieter and louder.

Also, I honestly don't see how you can enjoy your music if it is maximum volume. You must have pretty good speakers, too. Although, that's quite doubtful from a laptop.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Last edited by Smokey Amp at Jan 14, 2007,
Quote by Smokey Amp
Your speaker probably has a faulty connection and each time you touch the laptop you're essentially moving the wiring a little bit. It'd then go quieter and louder.

Also, I honestly don't see how you can enjoy your music if it is maximum volume. You must have a pretty good speakers, too. Although, that's quite doubtful from a laptop.

There's always a more logical explanation.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You are an amp. Congratulations.

rofl
Quote by The Leader
Same difference? Meaning its differences are exactly alike, and are parallel in opposite? So they have the exact same thing wrong with them. Two identical twins have scars, but the scars are in the exact same place, so their differences are the same.
^
+1
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8