I'm willing to bet his new sig will look a lot like the Razorback V.

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
all that says is he's expected to, mustaine even says he cant say who untill the show
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
First Dean loses Dimebag, and now they get Mustaine!? How much hardship to the poor bastards have to go through!?

Seriously though, good to see some new endorsees. I really like their guitars, but it would seem everyone is playing one now adays.
What happened... I swear to god if I see another band with the razor I will kill myself...
Quote by False_God
What happened... I swear to god if I see another band with the razor I will kill myself...

I'll buy a razor tomorrow. Go ahead.

Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
Why does it matter what company he is endorsed by? Seriously?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by False_God

Im quite sure that DAve will just have Dean build his King V/DV 8 design.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
Quote by Smokey Amp
Why does it matter what company he is endorsed by? Seriously?

+1

honestly, those of you who gives half a shit about what brand a guitarist endorses are morons who are no better than preppy blondes blabbering about jessica simpson's makeup in the latest edition of Vogue magazine.
Quote by altronataku
+1

honestly, those of you who gives half a shit about what brand a guitarist endorses are morons who are no better than preppy blondes blabbering about jessica simpson's makeup in the latest edition of Vogue magazine.

exactly, i dont see what the big deal is. I saw all of those negative posts and it had me really confused. It doesn't mean he will play any differently or anything like that.
Quote by Dæmönika
I'm afraid of you...MDoggDX316phobia

Quote by Imperial
Yes, Master MDoggDX316

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: The Hype Man of the UG Hip
Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
Well dean must be doing something right to get all these guitarists endorsing them.

What's the betting he switches to krank amps aswell?
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Dude, the guitar determines his tone and the sound of the album and all live shows, how could it not matter? Besides, some people like signature models, but you can't get some guitars depending on which country you live in which directly affects some people.
Now for the more important issue, how should we go about getting that giant stick out of your ass? I'd say the curvy forms of a Gibson Les Paul could make the experience slightly less painful, but a Dean Razorback is pointy and sharp enough to make precise inscisions. See, now you have to choose a company to support too. Luckily for you, most people actually DON'T give a shit what you choose, so this stick-in-the-ass situation won't have any effect on your lame statements.

Sorry, I'm tired. :P
Mustaine is now Dean's biggest endorsee.
And we will send you to whatever God you wish...
How is he selling out? Dean isnt even that big of a company.
And we will send you to whatever God you wish...
damn, i was hoping he'd go back to jackson. wish he didn't leave ESP in the first place either. but like one of the dudes above said, they'll probably just build him his flying v and axxion designs.
Ibanez VBT700 V-Blade
Ibanez RG220B
Dean Vendetta 1.0
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech XMM Metal Master
Digitech RP80 Multi Effects
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Quote by Renka
Dude, the guitar determines his tone and the sound of the album and all live shows, how could it not matter? Besides, some people like signature models, but you can't get some guitars depending on which country you live in which directly affects some people.
Now for the more important issue, how should we go about getting that giant stick out of your ass? I'd say the curvy forms of a Gibson Les Paul could make the experience slightly less painful, but a Dean Razorback is pointy and sharp enough to make precise inscisions. See, now you have to choose a company to support too. Luckily for you, most people actually DON'T give a shit what you choose, so this stick-in-the-ass situation won't have any effect on your lame statements.

Sorry, I'm tired. :P

He's only endorsed by Dean for his guitar, not his amps therefore he can still use the same amp setup that he currently uses without massively affecting his tone. Sure, the pups will make a slight difference, but it's nothing major.

We don't have sticks in our arses, we just focus on the more important aspects of a band i.e. their music.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp

We don't have sticks in our arses, we just focus on the more important aspects of a band i.e. their music.

yup. i was about to tell him how sorry of an ass he is, being that anal about "guitar tone," but this will do.
"MEGADETH mainman Dave Mustaine is expected to announce at the NAMM show (National Association of Music Merchants) that he has signed a deal with Dean Guitars"

meaning that there may still be a chance he's not maybe the big dean announcment is new guitars or somthing
Quote by Stop Messin'
Every pic of Jimmy Page taken looking up at him. He looks like a 10 foot tall GOD!
He won't go back to Jackson. He was going to buy the company, but they went behind one of their biggest sponsor's and sold the company to Fender. That would be enough to make me switch.

But man, his Jacksons were sexy.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
his ESP signature guitars will be quite a collectors item now....
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
I like how that article has 0 evidence to back up its claim that Mustaine going with Dean.
I'M BRINGIN' SEXY BACK, YEAH!