No, not really sex..........i tricked you all!

But, while your here. Is the xbox360 backwards compatible with old xbox games??
Well actually I knew it was a trick because I scrolled over the thread title wif mah cursor.

Just came in to give you a fail.

edit:and to not be a dick, yeah they should work.
yo.

I BELIEVE
I don't think anyone should help him now.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
Well actually I knew it was a trick because I scrolled over the thread title wif mah cursor.

Just came in to give you a fail.

edit:and to not be a dick, yeah they should work.

+2

And yes, it should work. I know PSX games work for a PS2 so can't see why Xbox couldn't do the same.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
yea the hovering over was a bit of a give a way.

But anyway on topic i think only the popular original xbox games work like halo on the 360 the more obscure games dont.
The thing is the 360 "Emulates" the original Xbox so like some emulators a lot of games don't work.

There should be a compatability list somewhere on the internet though and they update the emulator through your broadband connection so compatability is always being improved.

You also need to have the premium 360 as the emulator needs a HDD.

PSX games worked on the PS2 because they weren't emulated so there wasn't compatability issues.
UG's CHAV?

Providing Epilepsy to the masses.

Quote by Jakeylee111
^ I thought you'd been permabanned or given an ASBO or something...

Quote by xtheblackoutx
you're a sick person.

omg, xbox are fuck ups. Were they just desperate to make 360 to keep their technology up with sony's so that they made a new system 4 yrs later?

weak.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
omg, xbox are fuck ups. Were they just desperate to make 360 to keep their technology up with sony's so that they made a new system 4 yrs later?

weak.

I don't get your point. You know they make computers too? Yeah. They must be doing something right if they have more top 10 games than the Wii and PS3 combined.
some games do some dont..those which havent been made for the 360 do eg halo but Electronic Arts/GTA games do not
Quote by Archaon
I don't get your point. You know they make computers too? Yeah. They must be doing something right if they have more top 10 games than the Wii and PS3 combined.

yeah, but I think it's bs how they made a new system, and kicked away some of the 'older' technology.

and yeah they are owning with the new games.....something that PS2 was doing to xbox the last couple of years.

I'm in aus and we haven't got ps3 yet on account of sony's bad management.

I've been holding out for one since xbox360, but now I think i should get a 360, cause it'll be cheaper and gears of war is apparently the ownage.
yo.

I BELIEVE
PC FTW! I remember that one x360's big selling points was that you could finally have HD gaming. May i point towards the device you're probably viewing this page with. That's HD. Use it!
"He remembered that they were but flesh, a passing breeze that does not return"
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah, but I think it's bs how they made a new system, and kicked away some of the 'older' technology.

and yeah they are owning with the new games.....something that PS2 was doing to xbox the last couple of years.

I'm in aus and we haven't got ps3 yet on account of sony's bad management.

I've been holding out for one since xbox360, but now I think i should get a 360, cause it'll be cheaper and gears of war is apparently the ownage.

lol, we've got a lot of PS3s here. First they were sold out, then they were all returned because everyone realized how shit the console was.

Get the 360.
Quote by Gbell3587
No, not really sex..........i tricked you all!

But, while your here. Is the xbox360 backwards compatible with old xbox games??

nice trick but i got here on a search

yea it is but for sum games like halo 2 ull have to have ahard drive to save things such as the maps
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

weak.

kid wtf r u tlkn about the 360 or the old gen (xbox,ps2,gamecube)

u no ps2 was weaker than the gamecube rigt?
xbox was the strongest of the old three

NEW GEN: xbox was out way ahead of the ps3, hmm sounds to me like sony was the one playing catch up to me
There are several games in which are compatible to the 360.

I suggest going to www.gamespot.com to check out which ones, they usually come out with updates on Xboxlive, but anyway, just check out and see.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
barbies horse adventures for the XBOX works on the 360.
"Somewhere out there is a big-ass forest of weed." - Thomas Alva Edison
You know when i saw the thread title i thought to myself "No, i'm not going to click it, so what is it's about sex, i don't need to read about it, i'm not a pathetic loser" But then i thought, "But no one will know i never clicked on it if i don't post in it"

So here i am.
Need.New.Sig.