I was thinking on getting an ibanez jem, what do you think?
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Quote by metallica_death
I was thinking on getting an ibanez jem, what do you think?

I don't care. You're thinking about getting a JEM. Okay, so what?
If you have the moolah, go for it, but only if you try a couple of other guitars within the same price-range. I would love to own a Jem, however at that price there are some others I would also like.
Yeah, try to play an Ibanez with the Wizard II neck since you might not like it. Its NOTHING like the ESP you have there since its thinner and has a flat bottom, not much neck to it really.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
JEM's are great man. i wish i had one. but ppl might think your trying to be Vai
The Big Three

RR1 Rhoads, Dean FBD Dimbag Tribute ML (check), Ibanez Bad Horsie JEM

"blacker than the blackest black...times infinity."

"so get your ass checked out before its to late, turkeys!"
Quote by 4# 5b (Tritone)
JEM's are great man. i wish i had one. but ppl might think your trying to be Vai

Yeah, but some people are complete idiots. I say go for it. They're excellent guitars.
I'm back, you douchebags.
hmm...you could get yourself a mighty fine ESP for that sort of money...but of course, if you like the JEM, by all means get one, i will admit they're pretty nice.
depends on how skilled your are on a guitar. it wouldn't matter if you are not fully experienced with guitar. and of course, if u are a pro, you'll notice the difference between expensive guitars and cheap guitars.