No. There is no such thing as white graphite, because graphite is always silvery black. Get a Graphtech nut instead, they're good.
Quote by mr_hankey
No. There is no such thing as white graphite, because graphite is always silvery black. Get a Graphtech nut instead, they're good.

:snyper:
Going to Columbia University this fall! Woohoo!
Member of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Potsmokers Association
There are white materials that behave like graphite, but I agree with Christmas Poo. Go with the Graphtech. They're only a couple bucks more than what you'd be spending on that one, and you know for sure.
MG Free At Last
Quote by Punk_Ninja
Nuts are cheap, get both that and a graphtech.

Why? He only needs one. Plus that one is probably just plastic, so you should get a graphtech or slipstone.

If you need a nut with less resistance, you can always take a pencil and just rub the graphite that is in the lead into your string slots in your current nut. It works.
Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional

Member #9 of the Samnung Has Crabs Club , PM Powerhouse to join

Custom Build
Quote by pyromaniac7234
Why? He only needs one. Plus that one is probably just plastic, so you should get a graphtech or slipstone.

If you need a nut with less resistance, you can always take a pencil and just rub the graphite that is in the lead into your string slots in your current nut. It works.

Yes, I know that, I already do that.

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

Orange Rocker 30 head and a Tiny Terror
that one looks like plastic.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!