I thought it would be cool to see what noises people can make with their guitar. Such as race car noises using the whammy bar or elephant noises by turning down the volume, hiting a harmonic then bringing the volume back in again and using the whammy bar. These are a few cool things i can do. What stuff can you guys do?
Quote by Gbell3587
I thought it would be cool to see what noises people can make with their guitar. Such as race car noises using the whammy bar or elephant noises by turning down the volume, hiting a harmonic then bringing the volume back in again and using the whammy bar. These are a few cool things i can do. What stuff can you guys do?

Why are the only two 'cool things' you can do that you've described are the things from Herman's Li video on youtube?

Anyway, I can do some wicked neat semi-harmonic and just plain high-pitched squealing with my ring around the pickups. I am also teh king of scrapes.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
Quote by ar73m
Why are the only two 'cool things' you can do that you've described are the things from Herman's Li video on youtube?

Anyway, I can do some wicked neat semi-harmonic and just plain high-pitched squealing with my ring around the pickups. I am also teh king of scrapes.

lol, because i just watched the video like 5 mins ago and they were stuck in my head.
can do other cool stuff aswell but i wana see what others can do.
Quote by Gbell3587

You can't do them because you don't have a floyd rose, you're just lying so people will think you're "cool".

You get an F, for Fool.
Quote by SG thrasher
You can't do them because you don't have a floyd rose, you're just lying so people will think you're "cool".

You get an F, for Fool.

you get a D for being a dickhead. My friend has a floyd rose and i can do it on his guitar.
use a wah and put the cables in the wrong jack and if you mess around, itll sound like laughing.
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!