how often do you all practice? usually i put in anywhere from like half hour - 2 hours a day... but most of that isnt really practicing, just more jamming and ****in around. i usually play like 350 days a year
if your fingers arent bleeding, then your not playing hard enough
Yeah same here really, it's hard getting into a regime but it does pay off eventually.
an hour -3 hours daily
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
I generally just play any time I can. Hell, I'm playing/practicing right now.

Anywhere from 1 to 6 hours.
i've learned that the amount of practice time you put in is irrelevant unless it's efficient and correct...i usually put between 1-3 hours of correct practice in my daily schedule when time allows it, and i can honestly say that i've progressed much faster with my current attitude towards practicing than back in my beginning days, playing 8 hours a day with no direction or discipline at all
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by Sharp_as_steel
Axe_grinder pwns!!!!

Member #2 of the "Official UG Teabaggers' Cult". PM Slayer224 to join.