Ok after seeing that thread "th enew jimi hendrix" i laughed and said to myself that is the biggest insult i have ever heard to jimi hendrix. so i thought i would share with you guys someone i saw play once now this kid is amazing just give it ashot. he accually won some guitar contest in a guitar magazine and won the over all contest in california so he is like the the best in a way i guess. And no it isnt me in any way he just took lessons from my teacher and is really good.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=50214003
That's nothing like jimi hendrix, that's some progressive shred shit. That little bitch thinks he's steve vai. Go to hell.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
wow man.. i really liked the song floating down the river. He is a really good guitarist. Do you have the mp3 of this song or any of his other songs by any chance?
he has some really bad poses in his pics but his music isn't that bad.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix
Quote by mw7
he has some really bad poses in his pics but his music isn't that bad.

I agree.
wow, and he's already sold out too.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
he looks like that wrestler Matt Hardy,and if he was the next Jimi Hendrix then his name would be Jimi Hendrix
Quote by Ratmlz
he looks like that wrestler Matt Hardy,and if he was the next Jimi Hendrix then his name would be Jimi Hendrix

lol i am not saying he is the next jimi hendrix becuase i dont think it is possible to be as good as him but all i am saying is this guys sound is pretty good and most jimi hendrix fans would like it and its much more like hendrix than in that other thread
i really don't think so at all, if anything nowadays sounds remotley to jimi hendrix it's no one,he can be replaced
Quote by metal4all
That's nothing like jimi hendrix, that's some progressive shred shit. That little bitch thinks he's steve vai. Go to hell.

+1
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Quote by mitch_33
I'm a Hendrix fan, and i really like it.

I'm a huge Hendrix fan, and a big shred/progressive fan, but I really dont think that that music is anything like hendrix.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by mitch_33
I'm a Hendrix fan, and i really like it.

I agree with you Mitch
Listen to the end of "take me out" (song #2) & tell me if it's not as good as jimi's solo !
Quote by metal4all
I'm a huge Hendrix fan, and a big shred/progressive fan, but I really dont think that that music is anything like hendrix.

Its not really like Hendrixs music, but if you listen to Floating down a river, there is some nice wah in there. I dont think the threadstarter was saying that his music sounded like Hendrix, just that this guy is a really good player that should be recognized.
was pretty good, wouldnt go so far to call him "the next hendrix" though
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Quote by hendrixrocks4
Ok after seeing that thread "th enew jimi hendrix" i laughed and said to myself that is the biggest insult i have ever heard to jimi hendrix. so i thought i would share with you guys someone i saw play once now this kid is amazing just give it ashot. he accually won some guitar contest in a guitar magazine and won the over all contest in california so he is like the the best in a way i guess. And no it isnt me in any way he just took lessons from my teacher and is really good.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=50214003

Sorry but it's really bad
lol i think i am going to delete this thread its nothing but trouble i just wanted to share som music not fight
Quote by hendrixrocks4
lol i think i am going to delete this thread its nothing but trouble i just wanted to share som music not fight

so why did you delete the original one ?