Well, at first it seemed like the best guitar. However he was a sucker and Guitar Center convinced him it was the best guitar in the world. Well now he can't stand it and never used it. He only used his schecter and the strat sat there and did nothing. Was never played or touched. I like it, but my heart doesnt fit in a strat. He really wants to sell it and I can tell you its like perfect. No signs of wear anywhere. Its extremely mint. Please check it out. Auction ends in a few hours.

http://cgi.ebay.com/2004-Fender-American-Strat-Stratocaster-Like-New_W0QQitemZ140074480148QQihZ004QQcategoryZ47069QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
I'd delete this thread quickly before you're warned/banned. This should be in the gear ads forum, but ebay links are banned, so you can't make a thread about this. Sorry
Quote by codybcool
I'd delete this thread quickly before you're warned/banned. This should be in the gear ads forum, but ebay links are banned, so you can't make a thread about this. Sorry

Ya, id advise to do the same.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Also, you just joined today, to sell something that I don't even know is worth the cash. 1 post = beware.