i have a boss ns-2, and the threshold is just not high enough. im running p90's, generally into a tube screamer then a little big muff, and there's TOO much buzz for the ns-2 to handle. is there a mod where i can increse the threshold on the pedal to compensate for this?

thanks in advance,

jolson27
I personally dont know of any NS2 mods, but someone else on here might.

What type of amp are you running into? This may be an issue of too much gain somewhere along the line, knowing what amp you are using might allow someone to help you a bit more
I downloaded a .exe once, opened it, and it pretty much nailed my computer, and yes, by nailed I mean, got it's **** out and shoved it in my computers ass.
i have a 6505+ and i use the nt-2 and it works fine.....i dunno what's wrong....
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore
here's the simplest mod:

1: sell NS2 on ebay.

2: purchase decimator instead.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Does that amp have an effects loop? Cause when I put my noise gate in the effects loop it barely does anything but when I put it on the regular input (after all the other pedals, of course) then it works fine. I don't have the same one as you, but I really doubt that you need to increase the threshold...
Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ EMG 81/85
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator