Page 1 of 2
alright, so i have a dog. and when i got back to my house. i found that it had shit on my carpet. fuck...so i need to know. how do you get dog shit out of the carpet?
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
Quote by Shannon Lush

Dog poo in the carpet?

First remove the solids, if that hasn’t been done and it has gone dry, use a comb or a fork to get it out of the fibres. Cold water then dip plain soap in and scrub the spot like you would use a crayon, scrub with old tooth brush then use paper towel to soak up. Then repeat with dishwashing liquid and warm water. Froth the water and use only the suds, scrub with old toothbrush working from the outside to the inside of the stain…paper towel and stand on it to get all the moisture out. If there is any stain left sponge out with little white vinegar on a cloth.

Thanks google.

Quote by _Mayday_
Wildy stab at it with your sword!

Go away you god damn nerd. This isnt Zelda....

Do the napkin thing, man.
I had my hands in the river,
My feet back up on the bank,
Looked up to the Lord above and said,
"Hey man, Thanks"

Dr. Spinnerbait of the UG Fishermans Club. PM Joe-Fish to join.
Quote by robbie
Thanks google.

I'd love him to be on his knees over the dog crap with a fork when his parents come in.

Some amazing responses to this thread.

All except that bloody geordie, he just had to be serious
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by GreenDayChris
Cillit Bang.

Barry Scott <3

That is good idea I guess.
Quote by JamieB

Some amazing responses to this thread.

All except that bloody geordie, he just had to be serious

BAH! Lick me you filthy tyke. Not all of us enjoy living in dog shit.

Quote by Sqeeezie
Go away you god damn nerd. This isnt Zelda....

Do the napkin thing, man.

well, my dog's name is Zelda, and that's the only way to clean her sh,it off the carpet...
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
just pick it up with a napkin...
or, if ur not boring, start a religion using the dog shit as proof of god existing.

pepsi
well since you got some info on how to clean it already, you might want to take just a small piece of it for scent and put it where you would like him or her to do it next time. Thats how you train the little fella. I just got a Shih-Tzu, hes really cute and all, but just doesnt know where to do his business.
"I don't mind making sissy rock. I'll rock your ass sensitive style" - John Mayer
Quote by robbie
BAH! Lick me you filthy tyke. Not all of us enjoy living in dog shit.

You're the one who's from Newcastle, remember?

PS: Shit isn't filtered. Shithead.

Wash it.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
Just rub it all over the carpet so it looks like its the original colour, spray some toilet spray and TADAAAA your done. No one will notice .
^No. I'm Canadian.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
alright i started with the dishsoap and then later put some vinegar on it...it looks a slightly different colour. but im not sure if thats because it didnt work as well as i hoped, or that its just went and stuff...hoping for the latter
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
If you're dog is a true dog, he should come and eat it off the floor soon anyway, or someone else's dog will.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by JamieB
You're the one who's from Newcastle, remember?

PS: Shit isn't filtered. Shithead.

You're confusing Newcastle with Sunderland. That's the shithole. You unflitered shitface.

Quote by robbie
You're confusing Newcastle with Sunderland. That's the shithole. You unflitered shitface.

Flitter flitter flitter.

You great poof

Lick it up, then go and take a crapper on the toilet. eventually the dog will learn
Quote by JamieB
Flitter flitter flitter.

You great poof

I'll flitter you if you're not careful. I'll have to flitter my spelling first though...

Quote by chubbychunks
Jesus Christ, you're both Northern, therefore, you both suck! Simple.

Y'know; I can imagine you typing....but all I read is 'Incest incest lolololololol I'm an inbred'.

Quote by _Mayday_
Y'know; I can imagine you typing....but all I read is 'Incest incest lolololololol I'm an inbred'.

Incest? You must be nothern too
Page 1 of 2