I realize that there are a few differences between these two pedals (warp, reverse, etc.) but are these features really worth the extra $50? I borrowed a DD-6 from the other guitarist in my band and have really enjoyed messing with it, but I don't find myself using the previous mentioned features that much. Is the DD-3 basically the same pedal without those features, or are there any other differences like sound quality?
My Gear

72 Telecaster Deluxe Reissue
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Fender GA-43SCE Acoustic
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Boss DS-1
Boss TU-2
Danelectro Tuna Melt Tremolo
Ibanez TS9
EHX Nano LPB-1

Member #21 of the Fender Armada
dd6 i have one its really good i love it the dd3 is not as good the higher the number generally the better when it comes to delay pedals
yeah i have a DD-6 and i never use the warp and reverse functions... i woulda just got the DD-3 but i got a good deal on the DD-6... its really up to you. Im pretty sure they are the same pedals minus the features.
Orange Rockerverb 100 + Orange PPC412
Fernandes Dragonfly Elite
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Ibanez RGA121 Prestige
Fender Road Worn Player's Telecaster
it's just 50 bucks more... you'll be fine.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by UnsignedRecords
it's just 50 bucks more... you'll be fine.

Not to be rude but I don't exactly have unlimited funds and I don't like to waste money.
My Gear

72 Telecaster Deluxe Reissue
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Fender GA-43SCE Acoustic
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Boss DS-1
Boss TU-2
Danelectro Tuna Melt Tremolo
Ibanez TS9
EHX Nano LPB-1

Member #21 of the Fender Armada
Well, the DD-6 will ultimately give you more delay time than the DD-3. The best thing to do is to try both out side by side with some gear like yours, and see which one is better.
check out what mike has to say about the differences between the pedals. even tho his pedals include mods, you can get the general idea.

http://www.analogman.com/dd5.htm

its near the bottom but reading the rest is good too.
2006 Fender Deluxe Players Strat w/ Stephens Design Mojo pickups
Gibson SG Special
Carvin DC727 w/ Bareknuckle Nailbomb 7 and CWP 7
Mesa Boogie Mark IV head
Mesa Boogie 2x12 Cab MC90/EV200w

VP of Carvin Club but call me Il Duce
for the most part they are the same. ive got the dd6, but if i didnt have the cash i would've gotten the 3.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Get the dd3. the dd6 may have more delay time but its more time than most people even need. I have the dd3 and it has plenty of delay and get the job done.
Carvin Legacy
Ibanez RG 470 w/Evo's
ESP Viper
Ibanez TS9
MXR Ten-band EQ
MXR Phase 90
MXR Smart-Gate
Boss DD-3
Dime CRybaby from HELL

Microcube