Poll: How many hours of TV do UGers watch, daily?
Poll Options
View poll results: How many hours of TV do UGers watch, daily?
1-2 Hours
35 67%
3-4 Hours
11 21%
5-6 Hours
2 4%
Over 7 Hours
4 8%
Voters: 52.
I've noticed, I don't watch TV anymore as much as when I was younger. I've given up on modern music television channels period, and movies altogether (I've never really been into movies at all to be honest - I watch on average, 3 movies a year). Probably the only time I do watch TV is for the News and the odd documentary, which is beginning to be quite rare.

It's been about 4/5 years now. I cite university and music for the lack of interest and I don't miss TV one bit. In fact, I could deal without it for my entire life.

Poll to follow shortly.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

I hardly watch tv. Only if its late at night, and I'm talking on the phone or AIM, to someone boring.
All I watch on TV is: The simpsons, nevermind the buzzcocks...
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
2 Pint of Lager and a Packet of Crisps, 2 episodes on BBC Three starting at 11:20 - 11:45. So an hour, though I sometimes switch TV on a little earlier in case there's anything good on.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Not much.. Only when something interesting is on.. (Not more then an hour a day..)
depending on the day. usually 3-4 hours but half the time you cant call it watching, because ill have music choice on. other than that ill read or be on the phone.
Erm, 3 hours maybe
Quote by sargasm
I like to draw pictures of penises everywhere.

It makes me feel like a big man.

Proud owner of a fender deluxe player's strat - honey blonde/maple neck Here it is

Member of the Stratocaster Lovers Group
About 30 minutes a day.
I'm so busy working, and all the Reality TV sh*t on TV, i just dont watch it anymore.
depends if there's an hockey game i want to watch...if not it's like an hour
seems that there aren't any good shows on tv anymore
Same. I only watch the new Family Guys on sundays and occasionaly fuse/vh1.
I used to watch so much though. Weird.
I've been watching a shitload of TV......it being the NFL playoffs and all. I also have HBO so I've been catching up on the last 3 seasons of The Sopranos, all seasons of The Wire, Deadwood and Carnival. I like to think it is all quality television....I don't watch MTV or any comparable shit.

School starts on Tuesday and I just got a job, so my television "consumption" will dramatically decrease in the next couple of weeks.
I watch a bit of TV, not much. On days I stay home sick, I'll watch five or six or seven hours of Comedy Central. but that's rare. Normally, I'll just watch TV when I come home for an hour if no one's home and before bed each night.
So only about an hour.