im not experienced with noise gates but i have a 5150 and everyone knows those mother****ers make feedback, so i need one. what the best noise gate i can get for about.....$120us? thanks in advance
Gear:
Epiphone 1958 Black flyingv
Peavey 5150 Head
Crate cab
Yamaha guitar (1st guitar)
Behringer V-ampire 112
alright thanks, i looked at the ISP and it looks really good, it wont hack at my tone will it?
Gear:
Epiphone 1958 Black flyingv
Peavey 5150 Head
Crate cab
Yamaha guitar (1st guitar)
Behringer V-ampire 112
No it doesn't cut tone, the ISP is brilliant. I use it with my 5150, as do a countless number of others. The Boss NS-2 is crap IMO, it drains tone and doesn't really cut any noise. The ISP is also cheaper or the same as the Boss.
Can someone send me a link to the ISP? I have become curious about it.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
the ISP is supposed to be amazing. i have the NT-2 (boss) and its fine. it does the job. and it doesn't cut the tone out. it will only drain your tone if you use it at its max, but you don't needa use it at its max.
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore
decimator
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?