1. Find a hot chick's myspace.
2. Get lotion.
3. Look at pr0nz.
4. ???
5. PROFIT!

Quote by Sid McCall
so I said: "those aren't the couch cushions, those are my testicles!"

Add Me
You put food into and it mixes it. Like if you put banana and milk togather you get a milkshake!
well in real life, it can be a drink that you mix non alcoholic stuff in, and also a dance where boys schools and girls schools get together.

thats all i know...
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
A mixer is sort of like a blender.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
There are too many sorts of mixer. Please be more specific. Is it in the field of electronics, is it in the field of food/drinks...throw us a bone here!
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
mix·er [mik-ser]
–noun
1. a person or thing that mixes.
2. a person, with reference to sociability: She's a good mixer to have at a large party.
3. a kitchen utensil or an electrical appliance having one or more beaters and used in mixing, beating, or blending foods.
4. Also, mix. a beverage, as ginger ale, fruit juice, or soda water that can be combined with liquor to produce a mixed drink, esp. a highball.
5. Audio. an electronic device for blending, fading, substitution, etc., of sounds from various sources, as from microphones or separately recorded soundtracks, for broadcast or recording.
6. Radio and Television, Recording. a technician who operates a mixer in a studio.
7. the person responsible for the original recording of a movie soundtrack. Compare recordist.
8. a social event, as a party or dance, where people can meet informally.
9. mixing faucet.
10. Metallurgy. a container for blending and storing molten pig iron from several blast furnaces.
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
^ (ar73m)
Holy sh*t! I've never seen that picture in your avatar anywhere else!

When recording or performing, a mixer is your friend.
Thorns Of Creation
Melodic Death Metal from Oregon
Check us out.

Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.
Quote by Metal Disciple
^ (ar73m)
Holy sh*t! I've never seen that picture in your avatar anywhere else!

When recording or performing, a mixer is your friend.

To be honest, I just google-imaged for 'troll' and went to like page 47734 of the results to get something less common.

And indeed, a mixer is your friend when recording or performing - gotta love getting that energy boost from a good smoothie!
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!