I have never been to the FOTB, and I really do want to see what's in it. However, I don't want to get banned, so I was wondering if people have been there and maybe post some topics that go on in there? If it is not allowed I'll delete this, but I'm very curious.
Please don't ban me
Last edited by chubbychunks at Jan 14, 2007,
You know the mods will just ban you now.
Fool.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Yeah.. you can't post in any threads there besides your own, and every single thread is one of whining and moaning. It's not a fun place, you don't want to go there.

The novel effect is lost after approx. 30 seconds.
[SIZE=
I've been around since 2002, left for a little bit and came back. I don't remember ever hearing about the FOTB before. I suppose it's a new concept?

Whatever the case, I'm sure it's horrifying.
Thorns Of Creation
Melodic Death Metal from Oregon
Check us out.

Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.
cya later dude
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
I got back earlier from a breif three day ban for saying Frenchyfungus likes it up the ass ont he Wiki... which of course he doesn't. Completely and utterly.

But when it's a full ban, thirty says or whatever, it gets so damn boring. I remember the only thing keeping me entertained were the people who caused stupid arguements when I was banned a while back.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by chubbychunks
I have never been to the FOTB, and I really do want to see what's in it. However, I don't want to get banned, so I was wondering if people have been there and maybe post some topics that go on in there? If it is not allowed I'll delete this, but I'm very curious.
Please don't ban me

You know they can ban you for having that as your user title. They dont think its funny if you have banned, and by using bamed your trying to act like it says banned. You'll be banned no doubt if a mod sees that.
And the Pit is the Doggy Doo on the run-down Council Estate of Internet Forums...
Only kiddin...
I've never been banned thank god but it can't be much fun
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
horrible. Like going through a herion addiction. scary...
1# member of R.I.P layne staley club pm me to join
Coolest people on UG
Alucard ll
Kendawg4TooL
XeNoCiDe730
Thembones 16
Stepco
Ticks&Leeches
theWretched
Sadisticmonkey
michelangelo!
Kartman