Anyone else heard of it. Its like a bass version of G3. Its Billy Sheehan, Stu Ham, and I think Jeff Berlin. Any one else going to see it? My music synth teacher said he might be able to get me free tickets.
Quote by bearded_monkey
Everytime I go into the guitar shop and ask for a G-String the shopkeeper always makes that TERRIBLE joke about it not being an underwear shop

So next time I go in I'm gonna ask for a thong
I know, he's amazing, and Stu Ham does some really cool stuff on Satrian's Crystal Planet album.
Quote by bearded_monkey
Everytime I go into the guitar shop and ask for a G-String the shopkeeper always makes that TERRIBLE joke about it not being an underwear shop

They're doing it again?
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
^Haha I'm waiting for a ton of "WTF OMG they already did it!!? How'd you know Resi!?" comments...
'At its best, it represents total freedom of musical expression, unfettered by technical limitations.'-Guthrie Govan on shredding
Quote by paddyo
^Haha I'm waiting for a ton of "WTF OMG they already did it!!? How'd you know Resi!?" comments...

oh, wow I was about to be thw first out of that ton. so...."WTF OMG they already did it!!? " "
Quote by bearded_monkey