I wasn't sure what genre to put this in, so hey, here it is. Their probably one of my favourite bands at the moment so I was wondering if anyone here liked them (or has heard of them)?
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
The guys who did the Malcolm In the Middle Theme Song right? That song is pretty sweet, what album of theirs do you recommend?
'never a victim,' the role model said,
bang-bang, the bad guy is dead,
always a rockstar on eMpty TV,
the lesson complete, now the child has needs.
they seem like a pretty strange band, the only songs by them ive heard are istanbul and particle man
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Classic
Fender HM Strat
Mesa/Boogie 1987 Mark III
Peavey Classic Chorus 130
Boss GT-8
Robert Keeley TS9DX Flexi-4X2
I think there alright, my aunt and uncle actually made a documentary on them called Gigantic: A Tale of Two Johns. I'd have to say ana ang is my favorite song by them. I also met John Flansberg, he's a nice guy.
Fender MIM Strat w/SD Hot Rails in Bridge/Marshall AVT275x/Digitech RP200/Dunlop Classic Crybaby/Fender MIM Jazz Bass/Fender Rumble 25/Pearl Forum 5 Piece Drum Set w/Zildjian ZBT cymbal set/Shure SM58/Line 6 Toneport UX-1.
Yeah they did the Malcom in The Middle themesong, but it's definatly not their best. Their best albums are probably Lincoln and Flood, at least their good starting points.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
k thanks
'never a victim,' the role model said,
bang-bang, the bad guy is dead,
always a rockstar on eMpty TV,
the lesson complete, now the child has needs.
I think there already is a thread about them in Alt & Indie
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Ah, didn't see that when I searched.
Two in Alt & Indie and one more in Other.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.