so ive been playing a little over a year and as a starting pint im going to take my grade 3 rockschool exam in march. Learning the pieces is straightforward, but one thing that im worried about are the ear tests. I have a fairly good ear , but i want to improve it more before the exam so i can work out the examples they give me quicker.

So has anyone got any fairly easy (sticking to chord tones mainly) songs that i can try and work out by ear. I have already worked out be yourself by audioslave, so i need something of this sort of calibre. Also does nayone have any tips for working songs out or is it just mainly trial and error.

thanks in advanced sacko
Quote by IndieMetalhead
The Laney. you can connect a cab without disconnecting the internet (on mine at least)

WTF!!!!
haha ive been playing 9 months and im taking grade 4 xD.....wait thats guitar. anyway youre given a certain scale which your teacher should have tought you, and you work it out from there. relax youll do fine.
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
anymore?
Quote by IndieMetalhead
The Laney. you can connect a cab without disconnecting the internet (on mine at least)

WTF!!!!